How do you store yours lights?

Doug

Enlightened
I use a plastic bin, put the lights into individual plastic zip lock bags, and just pile them up on top of each other (gently f course).... what about you? Pics are also helpfull :)

Doug

aussiebob

Enlightened
Most of the ones i use ruguarly are on a shelf in my room, charged and ready to go.

When im not using the others they are put into a draw, and the batts removed.

I also have various lights stored in my car.

:twothumbs

generic808

Enlightened
I just have them lying ALL over the house and car. I'm looking at my computer desk and I just counted 6 here, and 2 on my nightstand about 8 feet away. I'm pretty sure I have at least 3 or 4 in my car, and another 3-5 in my garage. Every room in my house has a Surefire or eight :sick2:

Doug

Enlightened
Don't feel bad.... you are not really "sick", unless you can stand ANYWHERE in your home, and be able to reach out and grab a flashlight (that is not on your person) :)!

Doug

I just have them lying ALL over the house and car. I'm looking at my computer desk and I just counted 6 here, and 2 on my nightstand about 8 feet away. I'm pretty sure I have at least 3 or 4 in my car, and another 3-5 in my garage. Every room in my house has a Surefire or eight :sick2:

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
I have a walk in closet that is a shrine to all things flashlight.

Everyone has the proper fuel types and amounts sitting next to them, ready for action. I dream of long term blackouts.

Doug

Enlightened
Woah... sounds like a pic is required :)!

"I dream of long term blackouts" LOL!! :)

I have a walk in closet that is a shrine to all things flashlight.

Everyone has the proper fuel types and amounts sitting next to them, ready for action. I dream of long term blackouts.

Last edited:

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Strewn around the house, cells fully charged (and periodically recharged), ready for immediate use. Lights in plastic and then placed in a bin? Might as well toss is a few dessicant packs for good measure :duh2: .

Last edited:

SomeoneSomewhere

Newly Enlightened
I don't really store them per se. Like Henry David Thoreau my motto is "simplify, simplify, simplify," so I don't keep many things around that I don't use at least once a year. I have a few emergency lights in drawers and in the car glove box and I keep my EDC lights on one of those Mag-Bloks along with the rest of my metal EDC junk like my key ring and SAK's.

unique

Enlightened
I carry my Fenix TK10 in its holster in the glove box and another energizer hard case torch in the boot and one el cheapo in the laundry room which I'm looking at to replace with the TK11

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
i store them on the bookshelf because i carry several of them with me daily, and i keep some in my truck, others on my bike, or wherever else i use lights. i have a light or 2 for each of my uses. :naughty:

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
20080627e2dl0005pa0.jpg

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
lol Hitthespot. turn em all on at once and take a pic in the dark!

mine are scattered all around. some by bed, some around the house in different rooms, a few laying around, some in my EDC gear box (stuff i "equip" during the day), one headlamp on a door handle, a bunch in various gear and bug out bags.

SilentK

Enlightened
You wouldn't believe the thoughts that ran through my head when I saw I AM LEGEND :naughty:

I know!!! i was thinking about that. i did pick out that surefire mounted on his M4:nana: It was a scoutlight with the E2E incan. head for those who dont know. i just keep mine in various locations. the hardest light for me to lose is the x300 i picked up on fleabay for $110. and it is on my glock. :grin2: