Best source for PINK 2xAA MagLED or MagLite?

Brownstone

Enlightened
Are there any online sources for PINK 2xAA MagLED flashlights (I don't even know if Mag makes such a thing).

If not, what are recommended sources for PINK 2xAA incan MagLites, I can always go the drop-in route.

Thanks!

generic808

Enlightened
Spary paint! I don't think Mag made any lights in pink. I could be wrong though, but I've never seen one here before. And if you can't find your answer here, it doesn't exist :p

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
The best source for the old pale pink Minimags is ebay seller natlsports.

The best source for the new hot pink Minimags is WalMart (for now and if you get lucky).

TigerhawkT3

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you can't find one ready-made, CPFer "will" can powdercoat one for you. He does great work.

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
I could swear I saw one on the Wal Mart shelves out here in Hawaii too.

If you want one let us know quick I'm sure one of the members will help out if you really need one..........of course ya gotta cover the price and shipping.

Bill

The best source for the old pale pink Minimags is ebay seller natlsports.

The best source for the new hot pink Minimags is WalMart (for now and if you get lucky).

importculture

Newly Enlightened
+1 Wal-mart here in Hawaii had pink mag's incan only. Bought a few for some female friends. Didn't see any LED mag's in that color.

Brownstone

Enlightened
Thanks all, I'll check wallyworld soon. If they don't have MagLEDs, then a drop-in in a pink incan will suit me fine.

eshishlo

Newly Enlightened
I just got my wife a pink MiniMag at Walmart. Changed the incan to a NiteIze 1 watt led and IQ switch. Looks pretty good. I got mine on sale for $5 plus, led upgrade on sale at Target for $10. Total $15 for an LED Mini-Mag. Also, Maglite started to make the LED MiniMag in different colors other than gray and black, and I even saw them on my last trip to Walmart.
http://maglite.com/AA_Cell_LED_Color_G.asp

Marduke

Flashaholic
Such a shame they started offering the LED MiniMag in colors. MagLite only makes one upgrade every 1-2 years on average, so that means nothing else coming down the pipe for 2008.... :shrug:

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Until last winter our local Walmart only carried black and gray MiniMags, but a few weeks before Christmas they added pink and at least 4 or 5 other colors as well. It is nice to have the variety availble locally at a B&M store for cheap.

Burgess

Flashaholic
To eshishlo --

Good find on the Mini-MagLED in COLORS !

Who'da thunk it ?

And, to Marduke --

That's JUST what i was thinking !

:twothumbs

Hey, here's a thought . . . .

You don't suppose the new models have a " modern " emitter, do ya' ?

:candle:
_