• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: SHARK - Art of the Hide holster for the Lunasol 27 / XR27-PD

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold to Cowley

Hey Guys,

This has been one horrible day. :mecry:

I received my Shark Holster this morning from Matthew at Art of the Hide today. It's beautiful and I was thrilled! I ran to my knapsack to retrieve my Lunasol 27, it was gone :mad:

For those familiar with NYC, I was over at Flushing Meadows Park 2 days prior with a friend at night. He's a budding Flashaholic and we were playing
with some of my lights and his newly acquired Tiablo A9. Well I packed my lights up and placed my Lunasol 27 in the side pocket of my pack because it is zippered. Well, I haven't used this pack in 2 years and forgot about the zippered pocket having a tear on it's side. I didn't see it because it was dark out and the Lunasol must have fallen out on our walk back to my car.

Well I just came back from the park, light was nowhere to be found. I checked my cars trunk hoping it had fallen in there, it's gone. To make it worse, it was my Father's day gift from my Wife...I'm sure she's going
to kill me.

I also have a beautiful Lanyard on the Lunasol that was given to me by Yaesumofo - SIGH!

** Sorry for the long story folks, had to vent and explain the reason for the sale of such a beautiful holster. **

I can't afford to buy a new Lunasol, so the holster is up for sale.
I'm asking what I paid for it: 75.00 shipped.

PayPal only to: [email protected]

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Art of the Hide holster for the Lunasol 27 / XR27-PD

:ohgeez:Dude... Im sorry for your loss.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: SHARK - Art of the Hide holster for the Lunasol 27 / XR27-PD

Thanks Cuso,

VERY stupid move on my part, I still can't believe it myself.:(

Cowley

Newly Enlightened

Hi Kid, man I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I will take the holster. Paypal coming your way.

Cowley

Cowley

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: Thanks!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paypal received, will ship it out tomorrow morning.

Ray

donn_

Flashaholic
Mysterious invasion of NY park

FLUSHING (Rioters) - New York authorities have reported an unusual congregation of people descending on Flushing Meadows Park. Individuals and small groups of strange people, equipped with flashlights of all descriptions, and metal detectors, have been sighted throughout the park. Police are at a loss to explain the odd gathering.

Ninjaz7

Enlightened
Whats alarming is whoever found it has no idea what it is(well most anyway)...sorry to hear one of your children is missing,it still could find its way home...but you might have to sacrifice a chicken:eek:.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had a chicken sandwich for lunch, does that count?

You live and learn I guess.