Romisen RC-G2 forward clicky fits surefire 6p!

santza

Newly Enlightened
I was again playing with my lego's yesterday night. I disassembled a surefire 6p's original twisty switch. I took all the internals off to see is there an easy way to attach some nice forward clicky.

see this thread for instructions on removing the internals of a 6p twisty switch:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/83844

Next, I took switch off my cheapo 11.50$ romisen RC-G2. Removal is easy, you just need sharp head needle nose pliers and it will screw off.

Romisen switch is a straight drop-in to 6p's switch assembly. All you need is three parts, romisen clicky assembly, empty 6p's switch frame and a tailcap rubber. You can even use the fancy orange rubber from romisen, but I think that the stock works a little better.

Then just screw them on. Works very well, very nice feeling clickie. Did not work in my leef 2X18500, but i think it will work also in c2, z2 etc.

This mod also shortens 6p as you can see from the picture:

switch assembly screws almost all the way down.

A nice cheap way to mod your twisty to momentary forward clicky! No, I wouldn't trust my life on it but I think it's a nice mod.

// Santza

Isthereanybodyoutthere

Newly Enlightened
Does Dx or Kai sell the switch alone
I would rally like a forward clicky for my spiderfire L2 one mode
why the hell do they put a backwards clicky in a single mode light :duh2::duh2::thinking::banghead:

nanotech17

Flashlight Enthusiast
i swapped the switch module to Fenix tactical switch module and now my L2 with K2 TFFC dropin module is one of my brightest LED in my collection with 1.2A pumping the K2 TFFC TWOF :naughty: