• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All SOLD: Ti Nautilus and McGizmo Approved Screwdriver

gtie

Enlightened
I am clearing out the closet so this is your chance to get some cool stuff at great prices. I am open to offers and trades.

Will ship to the US from Arden, NC, USA. Shipping is included in pricing as are PayPal fees. Payment via PayPal, credit cards accepted. Send PayPal to gtie97(at)gmail.com. Post here your intention to buy as well as when you have made payment. I will ship next business day after payment is received. PM with any questions. I ship via USPS. Insurance is optional at your discretion, item is your responsibility once I ship it and provide you with a tracking number. I will not falsify customs forms.

SOLD Titanium Nautilius from first run, great condition. I'll also throw in a mixed box of CR123 batteries and a battery caddy. $320

SOLD Thorp M1P screwdriver for McGizmo flashlight screws. $15

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti Nautilus and McGizmo Approved Screwdriver

That driver should be part of the toolkit of every McGizmo fan...:thumbsup:

mbely2

Enlightened

I'll take Thorp M1P screwdriver for McGizmo flashlight screws. $15

:paypal:

Thanks!

Mark

Last edited:

gtie

Enlightened

Screwdriver is SOLD

gtie

Enlightened

Freebie added.

Bolek

Enlightened

I am clearing out the closet so this is your chance to get some cool stuff at great prices. I am open to offers and trades.

Will ship to the US from Arden, NC, USA. Shipping is included in pricing as are PayPal fees. Payment via PayPal, credit cards accepted. Send PayPal to gtie97(at)gmail.com. Post here your intention to buy as well as when you have made payment. I will ship next business day after payment is received. PM with any questions. I ship via USPS. Insurance is optional at your discretion, item is your responsibility once I ship it and provide you with a tracking number. I will not falsify customs forms.

Titanium Nautilius from first run, great condition. I'll also throw in a mixed box of CR123 batteries and a battery caddy. $320
2613972129_c89dd70c88_o.jpg

2616516263_25cf9455d1_m.jpg

2617340490_d82ca9224f_m.jpg
If you can send it registered to France I'll take it.

gtie

Enlightened

SPF to Bolek!

mbely2

Enlightened

McGizmo Approved Screwdriver arrived this morning.
Works great on those Ti clip screws!
Thanks!

Mark

gtie

Enlightened

Nautilus is SOLD

Bolek

Enlightened
Recived the Nautilus and the battery caddy. :twothumbsUnfortunatly ther was no CR123 batteries (no one in the enveloppe - it was plenty of space- no one in the caddy and no more in the light.:mecry:CR123 are very expensive here (10$ each).

gtie

Enlightened
I respectively ask that you review your PM's, your email inbox and your PayPal account. On July 1, I received payment and that same day your light shipped. I refunded a portion of the sale price because the Post Office would not allow me to ship the batteries via Priority International mail. The PayPal refund note states this. The caddy was included because it was not a battery.

Recived the Nautilus and the battery caddy. :twothumbsUnfortunatly ther was no CR123 batteries (no one in the enveloppe - it was plenty of space- no one in the caddy and no more in the light.:mecry:CR123 are very expensive here (10$ each).

Last edited:

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast

I buy all my 123's from Lighthound or similar. They are $1.99 for surefire and $2.25 for Duracell plus shipping, which if you buy 12 cells would work out at not much more than an extra $ per cell.