Who is the main distributor in the US for JetBeam?

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered a JetBeam III Pro IBS from Bugout around a month ago now and on their site it said expected delivery June 5 for a long time, even way after June 5. Now it says 30th. While I understand that things happen, I wish I would have gotten an email keeping me updated.

My question is, if I buy it from say HK Equipment, can I have it repaired in the US if it doesn't work (like my Nitecore which I was told to send to Nitecore USA which was very cool)?

Thanks

George

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
BOG is far better than TadGear...
Flavio has great customer service. Give Flavio a call and he'll update you / take care of you.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
BOG is far better than TadGear...
Flavio has great customer service. Give Flavio a call and he'll update you / take care of you.

Thanks. I did but last time I called I still got no ETA.

Now on the site it says 30th.

I hate to post this because I really liked talking to him but like I said, I personally would have sent out something to the people waiting or at least updated it faster on the site.

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Thanks. I did but last time I called I still got no ETA.

Now on the site it says 30th.

I hate to post this because I really liked talking to him but like I said, I personally would have sent out something to the people waiting or at least updated it faster on the site.

The ETA dates posted on our site are based on what we're told by JETBeam. We have no control over delays of shipments from JETBeam and we try to update the ETA dates accordingly. I understand this may be frustrating to our customers and rest assured it is just as frustrating for us. Unfortunately, our website does not allow us to email just customers that ordered product "A", but we hope to have a new site up in the near future. For now, we try to update the ETA dates on CPF and our website: www.BugOutGearUSA.com

This is why we DO NOT process credit card payments until orders are ready to ship.

Lastly, TAD Gear is no longer an authorized JETBeam distributor(according the the JETBeam thread in the Manufacturers Forum). Warranty repairs must go through the dealer/distributor you purchased your product from.

The Jet-III's are in transit, but we were told by JETBeam that due to recent Typhoons shipments leaving the country were delayed.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I hope this clears it up for you. You can always call us and ask for me if you order questions.

Sincerely,
Flavio
BugoutGearUSA.com

Last edited:

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flavio - I really like doing business / buying lights from you. I hope you can give our feedback to JetBeam in terms of the flaws of their lights so we can expect better lights in the future.

While I love my Jet-1 IBS, the clicky is pretty hard to use. I'm sure JetBeam may be aware of this, but if you will help us send the message that they need to improve some of these key things, it will help JetBeam, you, and us consumers who will have great lights as well.

Thanks!

PS - If JetBeam can offer a replacement clicky for the Jet-1 IBS it will make my IBS one of my favorite lights, and the best EDC light, even over my beloved Fenix L1D!!! Please please see if JetBeam is willing to offer a replacement clicky that is more usable!! :party:

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Flavio - I really like doing business / buying lights from you. I hope you can give our feedback to JetBeam in terms of the flaws of their lights so we can expect better lights in the future.

While I love my Jet-1 IBS, the clicky is pretty hard to use. I'm sure JetBeam may be aware of this, but if you will help us send the message that they need to improve some of these key things, it will help JetBeam, you, and us consumers who will have great lights as well.

Thanks!

PS - If JetBeam can offer a replacement clicky for the Jet-1 IBS it will make my IBS one of my favorite lights, and the best EDC light, even over my beloved Fenix L1D!!! Please please see if JetBeam is willing to offer a replacement clicky that is more usable!! :party:

Absolutely! Actually, the distributors were just sent a questionnaire recently asking us for suggestions, opinions, improvements, etc and this was one of the issues we brought up. Jetbeam continues to make improvements to quality, customer service, and the overall product line.

Regards,
Flavio
BugoutGearUSA.com