World Clock 2008

binky

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeepers, if only my Internet connection pumped data bits as fast as some of those tickers. Scary. Very scary.

Thanks for the link.

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
How the heck was global warming calculated? It's compare to what?

Looks like to me it has no basis but rather just randomly increase the displayed number, since it's just a flash animation and no data is transmitted after it's loaded.

LowBat

Flashlight Enthusiast
This would be a category I could relate too:

"Current number of people using a toilet just as their cell phone starts ringing."

Flashlight Aficionado

Enlightened
How the heck was global warming calculated? It's compare to what?

Looks like to me it has no basis but rather just randomly increase the displayed number, since it's just a flash animation and no data is transmitted after it's loaded.

I was purposely watching the disease section. It said "Living with said disease" I watched very carefully for a minute one of the slower moving numbers. It always went up. Huh? The disease never killed anybody? It should go down and up and down and up . . . Possibly more one way than the other, depending on several factors. That alone made me believe it was another propaganda site.

EDIT: I was watching cancer under Illness and Injury Incidence.

Last edited:

SilentK

Enlightened
Ah very nice finds. i never really paid that much atttention to it.:ohgeez: it was one of those things i found, looked at it a few minutes and decided the people on cpf might like this.

Latest posts