LA police gear question

Status
Not open for further replies.

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
How long does it usually take to ship to you, i ordered on the 25th, i called today and they said they just shipped today, I am not happy about that, it takes 3 business days to ship??

Paladin

Enlightened
Patience helps when dealing with them. Some items will actually be "shipment inbound", although they seem to be inconsistent about letting the customer know. I've always gotten fairly quick and reliable response using email to their customer service. My last order was placed at the end of May, and showed up last week.

Their pricing made the wait well worth my time, but if you are one who needs instant gratafication another vendor might serve your needs better. Part of the time frame involved consistently seems to be with UPS, usually two days to leave California.

Paladin

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I've had good luck with them and did not notice any real delays in shipping. Three days is not too bad. They are good about not charging shipping on some Surefire items.

Bill

BIGIRON

Flashlight Enthusiast
Several orders and no problems. Instock items shipped same or next day. They communicated well regarding items not in stock.

Empath

Flashaholic
Questions about dealers should be handled in the Dealer's Corner. If it develops to the point of a qualified jeer, then the Jeers forum is the proper place. We'll close it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.