Anyone else stay on the CPF Marketplace just clicking REFRESH?

ConfederateScott

Enlightened
Anyone else keep a browser window opened to the CPF Marketplace all day and just click "refresh" over and over during free time.....hoping to see a new post with zero views and zero replies? I get soooooo excited when I see a new post for something I might be interested in and I'm the first one to look at it. Even while I'm typing this......I keep opening the other window clicking refresh.....refresh....refresh.....refresh.....

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow true dedication,may I suggest something to make it easier.
Super glue a seed onto the refresh key and employ a chicken to do the work for you.:devil:

nbp

Flashaholic
Wow true dedication,may I suggest something to make it easier.
Super glue a seed onto the refresh key and employ a chicken to do the work for you.:devil:

Remember when Homer Simpson started working from home, and employed the 'drinking bird' to do this very thing so he could go to the movies and let the bird work for him???? :naughty: What a great show. :party:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Wow.... And I thought my addiction to flashlights was extreme.

Thankfully, no.... But mainly because I'd go broke in a few hours. :broke:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remember when Homer Simpson started working from home, and employed the 'drinking bird' to do this very thing so he could go to the movies and let the bird work for him???? :naughty: What a great show. :party:

i remember that one...homer got so fat, they let him work from home.

I do that on occasion. Usually looking for PM notifications, but occassionlly watching out for a good deal

Crenshaw

alantch

Enlightened
Install "reload Every..." addon into Firefox and you can even specify the interval to refresh. So yes, I do that sometimes when the buying bug hits :D