Mag317

Newly Enlightened
01yv5.jpg
02sg1.jpg

03sn6.jpg
04ot9.jpg

05li0.jpg
06cb0.jpg

Focus-adjustable head and glow in the dark rubber switch. Considered it quite a good catch. :twothumbsBought from a department store in Singapore.

Last edited:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good find, but it belongs in the marketplace "good deals" category...empath will be along any moment to close it now...:)

btw,which departmental store? taka?

Crenshaw

Mag317

Newly Enlightened
In Mustafa Centre. They got the Luxeon Rebel version also for the same price.:naughty:

Mag317

Newly Enlightened
Btw on my packaging its stated "New Cree XR-E LED with premium bin (P4 bin)" What does P4 bin stand for? Very sorry to ask such a question cos i'm very new to LED lite.

mercurial85

Newly Enlightened
Wha mustafa center got sell such high power lights...Puts beachroad to shame.Maybe next time they may diversify into selling fenix and jetbeam etc..

HKJ

Flashaholic
Btw on my packaging its stated "New Cree XR-E LED with premium bin (P4 bin)" What does P4 bin stand for? Very sorry to ask such a question cos i'm very new to LED lite.

That is the output specification for the led, the current values used for Cree are: P4, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5, R2, R3, R4 where R4 is best and impossible to get.

The R2 gives about 45% more light, than P4, for the same current.

Your can read more here:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/156772

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wha mustafa center got sell such high power lights...Puts beachroad to shame.Maybe next time they may diversify into selling fenix and jetbeam etc..
haha, beach road (army market) NEVER had any good lights. You can get nice holsters and stuff from there...but not lights.

Crenshaw

Mag317

Newly Enlightened
Beach road they sell more established brands like Streamlight, Pelican, Maglite, Surefire...etc. But hardly you can find the lastest model:laughing:

lengendcpf

Enlightened
Beach road they sell more established brands like Streamlight, Pelican, Maglite, Surefire...etc. But hardly you can find the lastest model:laughing:

My friend just bought 1 2 days ago. The same light(just the body color is green) also from mustafa center.
I compared it to my L0D-Q4 at high. It is brighter than the L0d. I assume, based on L0D, it is about 100 lumens..

Mag317

Newly Enlightened
The body with green(got black color also) is the rebel version. Cree version i only saw black body in mustafa.

My friend just bought 1 2 days ago. The same light(just the body color is green) also from mustafa center.
I compared it to my L0D-Q4 at high. It is brighter than the L0d. I assume, based on L0D, it is about 100 lumens..

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

Beach Road? you mean Sheres? lol, they no longer at beach road...

Crenshaw