• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT for Red Mag Head Grooved and Fluted *FOUND*

jag808808

Enlightened
Aloha all!

I have a Jawbone that gets very little use now. I would rate it in very good condition. I also have the package and instructions. This is the best bluetooth earpiece I have owned. I have used it in many noisy environments with no problems. I can actually hold a conversation while in Dave and Busters! Even in my truck with the windows down!

The Jawbone will come with TWO chargers! One for wall, one for USB. It is great to just plug it in to the work PC to charge. Ensures a working earpiece to and from work!

I am looking for a Red Mag D Head Grooved and Fluted. I have an Uluapoundr P7 that keeps asking for some custom parts (Mahalo Nui Loa Uluapoundr!!!).

*FOUND* I am also looking for a Kiu VL (w/ or w/o glow) or Mariposaoyako strike bezel. I have several Hawaiian Punch Monkey's Fist to choose from in my Marketplace thread (click link in signature line).

If anyone has one for trade, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you for looking...

jawboneMedium.jpg

Keychain
-1 OD Green with triple color with twist *SOLD*
-2 Black with blue and silver twist *SOLD*
-3 Blue with red and silver twist
-4 OD Green with yellow and white twist
-5 Black with green and yellow twist
-6 Purple with purple and pink twist *SOLD*
-7 Pink with pink and white twist *SOLD*
-8 Black, red, and yellow with reflective tracers

2ndRunMonkeyfist.jpg

Last edited:

jag808808

Enlightened
Re: WTT for Red Mag Head Grooved and Fluted

Bezel found!!! CPF is the nicest forum! Now if I can just find that head...

Aloha,

jag

jag808808

Enlightened
Re: WTT for Red Mag Head Grooved and Fluted

Bump! Ba-bump! Ba-bump! Ba-ba-ba-ba-bump! :whistle: Baby, baby, I'd trade all of these things for yooouuuuuuu! Ba-bump! Ba-bump! Ba-ba-ba-ba-bump!

jag808808

Enlightened
Re: WTT for Red Mag Head Grooved and Fluted *PENDING*

Trade in the works! Mahalo for looking!

jag