I won the SureFire True Stories Contest for May!

l2icel3all

Newly Enlightened
I'm so freaken happy. At first I thought it was spam mail then I realized the title said "SureFire Winner" and I couldn't resist. I opened it and found out I won. Look for my Story in the month of May for the E2DL. Now the hard part is what I should purchase with the 100 dollar giftcertificate. Maybe I will get the Surefire pen. I only have to pay 25 dollars to make up the difference. SWEETTTTTTT! :twothumbs

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
You can't post that and not tell us your story.....................

Does it have anything to do with water buffalos?

l2icel3all

Newly Enlightened
Well lets hear it. :poke:

In a few week you'll all see it on the website. I'm sure you guys can wait.............:rolleyes:

Just in case some of you are in doubt. I just went to the SureFire website to see the format that they post the true stories. The First name and the first intial of the last name is always displayed along with the city. My first name is Eric and Last name's first initial is M. I'm from New York so that should be enough proof to put away the doubt. I can't wait to see my story posted on the site. :)

Last edited:

Flashlight Aficionado

Enlightened
l2icel3all - YOU SUCK!!!

Not because you won, because you are dangling flashlight stories in front of addicts and NOT revealing them. :devil: That is just mean! :nana:

You could at least tell us which SureFire model. :poke:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
i would stay away from the pen, whats the point? (pun not intended)

wait for the UA2/UB2 to come out, and youll be able to get it for $100 less...

Crenshaw

l2icel3all

Newly Enlightened
i would stay away from the pen, whats the point? (pun not intended)

wait for the UA2/UB2 to come out, and youll be able to get it for $100 less...

Crenshaw

I can get the Optimus and Invictus for a extremely discounted price from my job so its not too big of a deal. The pen is just something I can boast about. I know to a lot of people its not a big deal but you can call me a SureFire Fanboy. :thumbsup:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can get the Optimus and Invictus for a extremely discounted price from my job so its not too big of a deal. The pen is just something I can boast about. I know to a lot of people its not a big deal but you can call me a SureFire Fanboy. :thumbsup:

well, i guess then..:)

although i realllllly dont see the point in a surefire pen...to each his own..:D

riceballs are nice..:nana:

Crenshaw