New ArcAAA owner, New to Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaretski

Newly Enlightened
I've pocketfulls of LED lights and I've just received an ArcAAA Limited Edition. I think it will turn out to be my favorite of all. I love the fact that it runs so brightly on batteries that hardly get a spark from my other AAA flashlights. My kids have bike lights with 3 LEDs and the Arc is just as bright. If it lives up to the praises I've read in these forums I'll be one happy camper.

Glenn (Zeddy) Zaretski

Flow

Newly Enlightened
Beware. I havn't purchased anything yet, but that's because no good checks have come in latly.
I thought I would never need more then three lights. Now I'm figuring out excuses to have a dozen or so, and that's just my first set of orders.
I mean, I'm actually picking up another job just for flashlights. I was warned this place would be bad for my wallet. Now the wait for my first set of orders is about killing me. Everything I can will be overnight or 2 day.
Nothing yet and I'm already hooked on it worse then tobacco.
Just, beware.

PieThatCorner

Enlightened
Hi Zaretski...

Welcome to CPF! Accept it now and it'll go a lot more easier -- you will be buying more flashlights if you stick around here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I really like my Arc AAA LE and my wife has stolen my Arc AAA Standard. I mean, outright stolen! She said something about "borrowing" it... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

As a matter of fact, I think you'll eventually convince yourself to buy a Premium Arc LSL or LSH... talk about an incredible amount of quality light. Ahhh, but that discussion is for yet another time. You've already picked out a great winner (Arc AAA).

-Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.