best, cheapest, best deal, flashlight EVER!!!????

Forno10

Newly Enlightened
I Want the best, cheapest, best deal, flashlight EVER!?!?!?!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!!!¡¡!!¡!

Forno10

Newly Enlightened
where can i get the brightest and cheapest flashlight... whats the best i can possible get for my money??

Forno10

Newly Enlightened
i want a bright longlasting great flashlight tell me what to get!!!?!?!?!?:shrug::mad::thumbsdow:ohgeez::broke:

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why don't you pick up a deal extreme p7 light then. I can only guess at how long it will last though.

1dash1

Enlightened
where can i get the brightest and cheapest flashlight... whats the best i can possible get for my money??

Forno10:

It sounds like this is what you want. 1.2 million candlepower for ten bucks:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_03493637000P

Advertised elsewhere at $49.95:
http://winmarte.stores.yahoo.net/dorrechalspo.html

Best of all, it's rechargeable. You don't even need to cough up for new batteries.
:party:

Please don't take the above seriously.

This just goes to show you that even though you get an allegedly bright light with a name brand from a name store at what appears to be a bargain price, it doesn't mean a thing. You have to know the product, how it performs, and evaluate whether it fits your needs.

In the case of this particular product, if you need a big bulky, cheaply-made flashlight that gives you a not-so-bright light for about 15 minutes before dimming, then this is the perfect throw-away product for you.

mdocod

Flashaholic
I want the cheapest fastest safest most luxurious car.

so when you figure out how to effectively answer that question, you'll have your answer.

Eric

PS: Welcome To CPF :)

carrot

Flashaholic
Calm down buddy. The answer to your question is a McLux PD. You will save far more money in the long run by buying this light first than any other. it is also THE BEST AWESOMEST FLASHLIGHT EVER! so it is clearly what you are looking for.

Last edited:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Calm down buddy. The answer to your question is a McLux PD. You will save far more money in the long run by buying this light first than any other. it is also THE BEST AWESOMEST FLASHLIGHT EVER! so it is clearly what you are looking for.

yes, but good luck finding one.....:laughing:

Crenshaw

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know about cheapest, but the very best value for your money, right now, hands down, are the NiteCore EX10 and D10.

These lights feel like they should cost around $200, and are so flexible.

Gunner12

Flashaholic
First, calm down.

That depends a lot. How much output? The light with the most output might break within a week or only have 10 minutes of runtime and be 10 lb. What price?

What exactly are you looking for? What will the light be used for?

:welcome: