• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: SSC P7/Flupic LE for the Aleph Mule.

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

For sale is a Seoul P7/Flupic (V2.2) light engine for the Aleph Mule. The AMC Mule shown is not included in this sale.

The LE features a CSWPI P7 LED (from Amilite in Korea) and a V2.2 Flupic board pushing 1.2A on high. This should be good for approximately 300 lumens, give or take.

The interior of the can is completely filled with thermal epoxy, and I have added a ring of V10 ultra green glow epoxy around the emitter. The dome of the LED does not touch the window of the AMC Mule as seen in the pictures below.

Asking $148, shipped in the U.S. I am not looking for any trades at this time. The first "I'll take it" posted here takes preference over other communications. Insurance is optional, and up to the discretion of the buyer.

P7_LE006.jpg

P7_LE004.jpg

P7_LE003.jpg

P7_LE002.jpg

P7_LE001.jpg

P7_LE001-1.jpg

P7_LE002-1.jpg

P7_LE003-1.jpg

P7_LE005.jpg

Again to be perfectly clear, the AMC Mule is not included in the sale of this LE.

Last edited:

84Maroon

Banned
Re: FS: SSC P7/Flupic LE for the Aleph Mule.

Looks great, nice work.

84Maroon

Banned
Re: SPF: SSC P7/Flupic LE for the Aleph Mule.

I see more of these coming out in the near future perhaps....:thumbsup:

easilyled

Flashaholic

Is it possible to make a bi-flupic SSC P7 Aleph-LE (still of the same size)
so that burst is 2.4A?

TexLite

Enlightened

I dont think the Tri-Flupic will fit in the e-can.

The Standard Flupic is .55",the Tri-Flupic is .77".

Michael

EDIT:Just saw you said bi-flupic,not tri-flupic.Sorry.

If they could both fit,there might be problems with the timing,can you imagine getting them out of sinc.
ooo.gif

Last edited:

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Before the Tri-FLuPIC was developed we were going to use 3x FLuPICs. One of our considerations was that the boards might get out of sync. But in reality it would be easy enough to re-sync. them through normal use *unless* somehow they lost sync while setting the Menu and boards ended up in different modes. Even this wouldn't be a problem with a simplified program. I came to realize this possible problem was actually a problem waiting for an application. Hopefully some day we can unveil this product...

TexLite

Enlightened

Before the Tri-FLuPIC was developed we were going to use 3x FLuPICs. One of our considerations was that the boards might get out of sync. But in reality it would be easy enough to re-sync. them through normal use *unless* somehow they lost sync while setting the Menu and boards ended up in different modes. Even this wouldn't be a problem with a simplified program. I came to realize this possible problem was actually a problem waiting for an application. Hopefully some day we can unveil this product...

Hi Eric,

That sounds very interesting,keep us posted.

Can I make a suggestion on a driver?It would be great to see a Quad-Flupic to go with the upcoming MC-E Cree.Four independant channels wired to the four chips in that emittter would allow for a great amount of Redundancy.You could lose one,two,or even three channels/chips and still have illumination with the remaining chip/channel.Awesome.

Also,the high setting(not burst)of around 700ma-750ma would match the MC-E spec,and the higher burst would probably cause no problems if used occasionally.

Thanks,
Michael

donn_

Flashaholic

:wow:

You've got a hot item here, Derek! :twothumbs

It arrived this afternoon, and so far, I've had it in an 18650 Mule and an RCR2 Mule. It's incredibly bright on high, shining it into an unlit boiler room. Lights up the whole room! The glo-application is so bright, it'll undoubtedly be a good bedside night light.

I look forward to taking it for a walk in the garden after dark...if I stay awake that long.:rolleyes:

Great work on this one!

Ninjaz7

Enlightened

Whats the runtime on such a beast?:thinking:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

:wow:

You've got a hot item here, Derek! :twothumbs

It arrived this afternoon, and so far, I've had it in an 18650 Mule and an RCR2 Mule. It's incredibly bright on high, shining it into an unlit boiler room. Lights up the whole room! The glo-application is so bright, it'll undoubtedly be a good bedside night light.

I look forward to taking it for a walk in the garden after dark...if I stay awake that long.:rolleyes:

Great work on this one!

Awesome! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying it. :thumbsup:

84Maroon

Banned

And here I thought I would never want a mule......:thinking:

wsmd

Newly Enlightened
Likewise! Please let us know, Derek.

(edited 07/16/08 0922 name correction)

Last edited: