Where can I find a Surefire G2 Body?

hotbossa

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone out there in CPF land. I want to buy a tan Surefire G2 body without the bezel or tailcap. Does anyone know of a resource where I can purcahse a body by itself? Thanks.

jag808808

Enlightened
You can post a WTB in the Marketplace. I have not seen a G2 body for sale but it is a good place to start!

Aloha,

jag

generic808

Enlightened
Good luck with your search! The body doesn't come up very often so you have to be patient.

ninjaboigt

Enlightened
LOL i have a G2 body in black, i dropped it from a parking garage, the lamp is busted so is the tail switch but sorry im not selling it =[ it was my first surefire( my first real flashlight ) so i'll always have a lil place for it on my shelf LOL

BUT THEY ARE OUT THERE! KEEP LOOKING!

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOL i have a G2 body in black, i dropped it from a parking garage, the lamp is busted so is the tail switch but sorry im not selling it =[ it was my first surefire( my first real flashlight ) so i'll always have a lil place for it on my shelf LOL

BUT THEY ARE OUT THERE! KEEP LOOKING!

i just sold the very first light i ever bought..G2Z Black..
Its sad, but i try not to think about it...and instead focus on stuff that im getting for the money

Crenshaw

hotbossa

Newly Enlightened
i just sold the very first light i ever bought..G2Z Black..
Its sad, but i try not to think about it...and instead focus on stuff that im getting for the money

Crenshaw

I feel your pain. I just sold my first Emerson knife and am in the same boat.....