Surefire Warranty Info

digitaldave

Newly Enlightened
Hi all :). Can anyone point me in the direction of Surefire's warranty details? I checked their web site (briefly) but couldn't see it :(. I've read numerous people say that it's really good, so I'd like to check the small print out if possible before buying one of their torches. The main things I want to know are:

1) Is the warranty international? I'm in the UK.

2) Does the warranty stay with the light or the original purchaser? Buying a used light might be an option, so it would be nice to know that the warranty is still there even though I'm not the original purchaser.

Many thanks,

Dave.

WildChild

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all :). Can anyone point me in the direction of Surefire's warranty details? I checked their web site (briefly) but couldn't see it :(. I've read numerous people say that it's really good, so I'd like to check the small print out if possible before buying one of their torches. The main things I want to know are:

1) Is the warranty international? I'm in the UK.

2) Does the warranty stay with the light or the original purchaser? Buying a used light might be an option, so it would be nice to know that the warranty is still there even though I'm not the original purchaser.

Many thanks,

Dave.

The warranty is INTL, and it doesn't stay with the original owner. It is bullet proof! Break it, they repair/replace it! :) If you want to know about the warranty, check with any light's user manual there:

http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/displ/pgrfnbr/530/sesent/00

Size15's

Flashaholic
The warranty is INTL, and it doesn't stay with the original owner. It is bullet proof! Break it, they repair/replace it! :) If you want to know about the warranty, check with any light's user manual there:

http://www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/displ/pgrfnbr/530/sesent/00
If the SureFire you have breaks all you need do is contact SureFire (by phone is best) and arrange to send it back for repair/replacement.
There are some things that aren't covered because they are considered consumable components but the first step is to give SureFire a call, explain the situation and see what they can do to help.

Al

Aluminous

Enlightened

Lane

Newly Enlightened
If the SureFire you have breaks all you need do is contact SureFire (by phone is best) and arrange to send it back for repair/replacement.
There are some things that aren't covered because they are considered consumable components but the first step is to give SureFire a call, explain the situation and see what they can do to help.

Al

That's exactly what I did recently. I bought a G2 flashlight and after 5 minutes of use it stopped working. I was using to pick up firewood for a camp fire. Never dropped it or did anything to it other than take it out of the box and turn it on.

I called Surefire on Monday and spoke with Howard. By Friday I had a new lamp and that solved my problem. No cost to me and great service.
I'm sold...:)