The ultimate "you know you are a flashaholic"

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
You re a true "crazy" IMHO flashaholic when you have a light overnighted, because you just cant wait. I have not done this, but i bet someone has. Who has done this?

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not me, but I've paid for USPS Priority more times than not.....just to get it a few days faster.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
About 95% of my USPS deliveries have been no longer than two days. From Florida, New York, Hawaii, etc. I live in CA.

Bill

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
About 95% of my USPS deliveries have been no longer than two days. From Florida, New York, Hawaii, etc. I live in CA.

Bill

Yeah, same for me. I get stuff back from milkyspit in New Jersey in just two days, and I can ship to some places in NY/NJ in just two days. Sometimes it's faster for me to ship to the east coast than within my own state!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've had lights and at least one laser sent via overnight...so I guess I'm a "True Flashaholic" - o wait, that title is reserved for somebody else! :/

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I knew somebody had to do this, I know we all WANTED to do this...So what were the "items" you overnighted

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The two I remember (what they were) were the first Blu-ray laser I got - I "overnighted" it for repairs; and the third Blu-ray I got which I "overnighted" for a significant power output upgrade (from ~15mW to ~136mW).

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm too cheap for that. Besides the delivery people for some reason always try to drop off packages at my residence during work hours... like most people are going to be home at that time :shakehead So even when I get stuck with a 2-day express or something like that I usually don't see my packages until I go to their distribution center and pick it up myself.