Holster for Nitecore EX10

adimag

Newly Enlightened
I know there has been some posts about a holster for the new Nitecore smart PD lights. Since I only have the EX10, I have found that the Ripoffs CO-137 that was designed to hold the CMG Infinity works very well with the EX10. Since the D10 is taller and thinner than the EX10 and since I don't have one to see how it fits, I cannot recommend it for the D10. Although it may work just fine. You can get them here http://www.holster-depot.com/shoppro/tools10.html from the Holster Depot.

Last edited:

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
They look pretty decent, but I don't know if I could buy a product called "Ripoffs" from the internet. :grin2:

abuhannibal

Newly Enlightened
I have several of their holsters - they are a very good product and a totally legit company despite the name. Can't say which one is the best for which light but I do recommend them in general.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have owned a couple of Ripoffs and can tell you they are just OK. My problem with most Velcro based closures is that the velcro wears very easily with day to day use and eventually doesn't grip anymore. No fault of Ripoffs just a problem with all velcro products. Nothing is more annoying than continually trying to keep the flap closed because it keeps coming loose. For this reason I think more manufacturers should start to consider magnetic closures. Much more reliable in my opinion. The one on my phone holster works great. Hopefully we will see this soon in flashlight holsters.

Paul

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm just using my Fenix P2D's holster, works fine for me. I'm not sure if the knurling will eventually tear this holster up though. The knurling helps to secure it in the holster and it is more secure in the holster than the P2D was. There is no security flap though. You can order spare P2D holsters from some of the Fenix dealers I beleive.

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have owned a couple of Ripoffs and can tell you they are just OK. My problem with most Velcro based closures is that the velcro wears very easily with day to day use and eventually doesn't grip anymore. No fault of Ripoffs just a problem with all velcro products. Nothing is more annoying than continually trying to keep the flap closed because it keeps coming loose. For this reason I think more manufacturers should start to consider magnetic closures. Much more reliable in my opinion. The one on my phone holster works great. Hopefully we will see this soon in flashlight holsters.

Paul

adimag

Newly Enlightened
I have owned many Ripoffs holsters. Everyone has been constructed very well and I have not had any issues with the velcro after 5 years on some of the holsters I use. The main reason I like the Ripoffs is the metal clip used to attach the holster to the belt. I really like being able to put on and take off the holster without havin to undo my belt.

Latest posts