Anything better than the Dereelight CL1H?

Patsplace

Newly Enlightened
Had my flashlight in my "check through" luggage coming back from the Queen Charlotte Islands because the Deal Extreme holster stitching tore loose and I couldn't carry the light on my belt.

Bag with the CL1H, Trophy Tyee center pin reel (Smooth), Vortex Razor 8X42 binoculars (Great bins), clothes, a really complete shaving kit and a few favorite bits and pieces of clothing (About $1900 total) vanished between the Charlottes and the South Terminal, Vancouver, BC.

I've gotta get a new light, really liked the CL1H and am wondering whether there's anything that is really a better light for anywhere the same $85.00, shipping included?

While on the beg for info. Who makes a really good holster for the CL1H. I've had it with cheap ones.

Thanks,
Pat

Patsplace

Newly Enlightened
I've sent Alan the payment for a CL1H 3SD, I've got 18650 batteries and charger at home and now I need to find myself a good belt carry sheath. Something hopefully that holds the top of the light closer to the body so that it does not hook under the arms of chairs and the like.

Thanks for the CL1H V4 info.

Best regards,
Pat

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great buy! I am waiting on an R2 WC, or better (MC-E) before I pull the trigger on a V4 :) .