I had the brightest flashlight on the 4th!

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last night was a blast. I spent it in Turlock CA with my wife and her brother and sisters family and friends. They have a pretty nifty fireworks display and the accompanying music, by a live local orchestra was very patriotic. I brought my M6 and one of the people I met was a closet flashlight fiend! He immediately recognized the M6. I had fun with the smoke after the fireworks. It was a very balmy night and we walked around watching the resident pyros' in training. I brought chemical glo-sticks for the kids. It made watching them easy. I had a blue GloToob hanging off my backside as I pushed a stroller.

After the show I had come to find that the budding flashaholic drove an antique firetruck in a parade earlier that day. The top of the old pumper truck has a bench sitting length wise with seat belts. So we drove the streets with a bunch of screaming pre-teens on top. I had my M6 and my niece had my 6PDL with a BOG Cree drop in. It was great fun with the lights and the sirens!

Is this a great country or what!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!!

BlueBeam22

*Super Flashaholic*
Great story.

This July 4th I used my flashlights to put on a show.

I shined my Power On Board HID and 15mcp Thor all around the neighborhood and they were a lot brighter than the neighbor's fireworks, lol! I also used my mighty 3mcp rechargeable Qbeam, IMO it is an even more impressive light than the POB HID and the 15mcp Thor.

davedds

Newly Enlightened
Cool, I took my Tiablo A9S to turn off the street-lamp by aiming it at the light senor, so I can see the fireworks show better. Too bad the lights resets itself in about 5 minutes!!!:naughty:

Patriot

Flashaholic
Sounds like you had a great 4th! Hopefully you told your new friend about CPF.

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
That was a GREAT story!! Thanks for sharing!! It sounds like you all had a grand ole time! :twothumbs

Latest posts