• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB #19 Oring (red/orange) For A2/A19/PD etc

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for some Red Orange Orings. Same as the ones from the Sandwhich shoppe but #19. They dont carry those.:sick2:

I don't want to buy 100 of them, I only need a few. Anyone have any they could spare? Looking for at least 3. let me know if you have anything.
-bobby

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking for some Red Orange Orings. Same as the ones from the Sandwhich shoppe but #19. They dont carry those.:sick2:

I don't want to buy 100 of them, I only need a few. Anyone have any they could spare? Looking for at least 3. let me know if you have anything.
-bobby

I know you don't need 100 but for about $10 you can and be set for a very, very long time. Go to http://www.mcmaster.com/ and search for this part# 9396K66

Last edited:

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
MM,

Thanks for the Links, Ill look into that if no one has a few to spare.

Looks like I might be the one sparing some for other people in the future:laughing:

-Bobby

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the link, Just one size bigger then wanted.

still looking:popcorn:

-Bobby

(P.S. not interested in DX and KD stuff)

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Would anyone be interested If I purchased 100, I don't want to start a full fledged group buy but if anyone else needs some let me know in this thread or by PM.

Just looking for that old-school McLux look:thumbsup:

nakahoshi

Flashlight Enthusiast
No problem. ill update this thead when I get them, I will order them on monday most likely. 3 people requested some, I can include 2 more people after that but thats it. (International OK)

Thanks again MM
-bobby

:popcorn:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
No problem. ill update this thead when I get them, I will order them on monday most likely. 3 people requested some, I can include 2 more people after that but thats it. (International OK)

Thanks again MM
-bobby

:popcorn:

No problem ;).