It says Fenix but I can't find one like it...

Patsplace

Newly Enlightened
I bought a small single AAA battery powered light as an EDC that has Fenix engraved into a round portion on the light and the dot on the "i" is a star.

There is no flat side one this unit, all round, a hair over 2 7/8" long and just over 7/16" in diameter at the portion that holds the battery and about 9/16" at the widest point that twists to turn it on.

Any idea of which model it is? The triple A units that I see all have a machined flat side on them. Is this just an early model?

Works great, bluish light but good enough to walk slowly with and serves to get me around when I don't have my CL1H with me.

Regards,
Pat

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe that the light you have is a Fenix E0: link

I have one and your description fits: it's my only Fenix without flat surfaces. :)

Patsplace

Newly Enlightened
That's exactly what it is. When I searched Fenix I came up with AAA lites with a flat milled section on the side and this one is round. Mine is exactly like the one pictured, only in gray.

Nice little watch pocket light. Since I lost my CL1H, it's been getting a fair bit more use.

Thanks, was wondering whether it was a pirate copy or something like that.

Thanks again,
Pat

paulr

Flashaholic
The closest model to it now is the E01 which is nicer in most ways and is more battery efficient. The E0 is a tad thinner except for that bulge near the end, but I'd go for an E01 frankly anyway.

carrot

Flashaholic
I was going to chime on but everyone else was already spot on so I'll just mention that the Fenix E0 Dart (now who remembers when it was first announced?) is succeeded in the lineup by the Fenix E01 which is brighter and has even longer runtime (go figure).

Patsplace

Newly Enlightened
And it all started with wondering whether I had a bootleg copy or clone of a Fenix and now I've ordered the EO1 and some other lights.....just so it wouldn't be lonely during the shipping.

Yeah, I know!! Got it bad but what can I say. I'm really digging it!!

Pat