• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti Gotham Bezel **WITHDRAWN**

Status
Not open for further replies.

84Maroon

Banned
WITHDRAWN

DSC02552.jpg

DSC02554.jpg

Last edited:

84Maroon

Banned
Re: Ti Gotham Bezel **SUPER RARE**

That's what I thought as well.....:thinking:

iconoclast

Enlightened

hmmm...
I thought the bezel on my gotham was already titanium... At least I thought that's what the original description read. I know if you bought a standalone bezel it was stainless steel. I'm confused now. how do I tell?
(I'm not trying to derail the thread or anything. It's just that my interest in buying this bezel for a gotham is directly related to knowing what it already has.)

84Maroon

Banned

:shrug: All I know is what I was told, could be I was misled. Since there seems to be some uncertainty here, this one will go back in the drawer.

WITHDRAWN

donn_

Flashaholic

6AL-4V is the most common alloy of Ti produced and used in this country. It's also referred to as Type 5 Titanium, and is 90% Ti, 6%Al and 4% Vanadium.

84Maroon

Banned
I guess perhaps he meant that this is one of a few that did not get used on the Gotham's......:shrug:

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just saw this thread... on the question as to scarcity, I can say with confidence that all Gothams (Gothi?) have Ti bezel rings... in addition, Leef and I had a small number of extras made. He kept some and I kept some, mostly for use on our own lights, and as spares in case a Gotham needed one replaced, or a part got lost during the build, etc. I am not aware of Leef selling any of his Ti bezel rings. As for me, I've sold a few to folks either individually or as part of a build, with emphasis on a FEW... I never had more than a handful to begin with and most are on my own lights!

In addition to the above, Leef made a bunch of these bezel rings in STAINLESS STEEL to be sold at Lighthound, so the stainless version is readily available. To my knowledge Lighthound has never sold the Ti version, you only ever got one of those if you took it off a Gotham or got one of the few from my personal supply.

That's what I know, guys... so though I haven't been following this thread, if 84maroon says these are scarce, that would seem to be a credible statement given the above background.

Status
Not open for further replies.