nitecore D10 in UK

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
after a lot of searching on this forum i've decided its gonna have to be the D10 over the L1D, for now.

My only problem is i cant find any stores in the UK that sell the D10, the only website i have found that sell it is fenix-store. last light i bought there was a zebralight H30 just recently but it did take forever to even get dispatched not only that there was a £12 customs charge so i had to go pay at my post office to get my light, very annoying.

Does anyone know of any UK based online stores where this light is sold, or even one in the US which does offer free delivery gauranteed

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi abarth,

Fenix-store seems to be the only place as of now that one can purchase the D10.

Custom charges can be hit or miss, sometimes you will get them sometimes not.

You could post a WTB in BST.

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know about the UK but Neolumen in France is just about to receive the new Nitecore's. The lights are regularly imported into Europe with duties and VAT paid.

Their delivery is really fast and of course there's no customs involved. :)

TONY M

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've ordered from Fenix-store with no problems to the UK. Very luckily customs have not got thieving their hands on anything I've ordered from abroad, yet...

Daark

Banned
I have also ordered from Fenix-Store, No problems. Ask them to wrote down the declared value. Or else it would be very expensive in the customs. it's not the taxes who cost to much, it's all the extra fees as stamp duty, speditions fees and more. :green:

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered from fenix-store, my D10 hasn't arrived yet. (yes I pre-ordered). I'm not sure if it's been caught in customs or what....

Abumustafa

Enlightened
I ordered from fenix-store an got charged the customs, i wont take the risk an order again you pay 12 GBP customs for sumthin thats cost 22 GBP thats rediculas :eek: if you ask me, i want the D10 but i will wait until sum1 else is selling them :nana:!!!

Daark

Banned
I just got a message from Fenix-Store, they starts to ship out the Pre-ordered NiteCore Extreme today. Great...:grin2:

jezzyp

Enlightened
Just got stung by UK customs for £12 on a L2D from fenix store -£4 customs (thats the VAT) and £8 for a handling fee from the PO!

abarth_1200

Flashlight Enthusiast
i think ill keep my eye out in the marketplace hopefully one will turn up.

its more the fact that they wouldnt even deliver it they just put a card through my door syaing tough luck you come get it, if they had said to me that there is a customs charge if they came to my door that morning i prob would pay it just cus im too impatient

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have also ordered from Fenix-Store, No problems. Ask them to wrote down the declared value. Or else it would be very expensive in the customs. it's not the taxes who cost to much, it's all the extra fees as stamp duty, speditions fees and more. :green:
Sorry we don't do that. We declare the invoice amount some for the shipping and handling.

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recieved my H50 a couple of weeks ago and to my surprise I did not
get hit with a Customs charge and also it took just under a week to arrive.
Before that in my previous two lights to be send over from the US, I was hit
with a £35 and a £40 Custom charge.
I suppose it depends how lucky you are

mr.snakeman

Enlightened
How true: my last order from Fenix (a D10 and an EX10 in one order) made it through but 2 earlier Fenix orders declared at half the value of this order were both hit and added about 50% to the price of the lights:mecry:The luck of the draw (I don´t live in the U.K. but I´m sure this problem exists everywhere- more or less).

Last edited:

Daark

Banned
How true: my last order from Fenix (a D10 and an EX10 in one order) made it through but 2 earlier Fenix orders declared at half the value of this order were both hit and added about 50% to the price of the lights:mecry:The luck of the draw (I don´t live in the U.K. but I´m sure this problem exists everywhere- more or less).

That's 100% true...:thumbsup:

Jarl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wish they'd increase the cut-off and just hit every order over that amount. It would make life so much simpler!