• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Ti PD-S wave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a feeling that Don may be using any PD paks he gets for the LunaSol projects, thats just my feeling anyway.

(personally I'd love to buy a Ti PD-S Mizer from the man!)

Mayo

Rico801

Newly Enlightened
I really wanted a Ti PD-S as well, but I think that the LS 20 with the newer technology has replace the PD-S. Maybe I'm wrong?

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I scored that bad boy, I thought it was real cheap since they were selling for $750+ a few months ago.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
No plans at present because I am focused on the LunaSol 20. I am probably biased and influenced by my own preferences as I am not interested in the PD-S now that I have the LunaSol 20 available to me. I still have components to build some Ti PD-S lights but would have to take inventory and then see if it would be reasonable to have the machine shop make some less than full run number of titanium heads and pistons and sleeves. I am presently out of the McR-20S reflectors but do have some coming in 6 weeks or so. Perhaps at that time I might take a look at the inventory of Seoul LED's, windows and converters and make a decision. I make no promises at this time and this is not a priority.

84Maroon

Banned
Thanks for the update Don, I appreciate your input on this matter. Perhaps I will get lucky and someone will answer my call on the B/S/T.....:candle:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe wrong but the only light being sold at this time similar to the PD is the Arc6. It is not Ti though.

Best way to get a Ti light is to state your price you are willing to pay. Will show you are serious unless your name is Donn_

Status
Not open for further replies.