Spares Carrier for MN01-MN02-MN03

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
The SC1 is touted as the spares carrier for these lamp assemblies. I use boht the SC1 and SC2 for my P60/61, P90/91 and N1/2 assemblies. What's the intended orientation for placing the MNx into the SC1? I take it that is goes bulb down? I just seems too small to properly be protected in the SC1.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i thought sf was working on a spares for the e series along with the clickie?

Jakpro

Newly Enlightened
According to their website, the user (you!) has to put foam rubber or some cloth around the E series assemblies to keep them from getting jostled.

I guess that this means that they are not planning on making another one? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Daniel

K-T

*Moderator*
As of now there is no SC for the MN01-MN03 LA's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Hopefully someday they will make one.
The only SC available for these LAs is the one sold with the "President's package".

Size15's

Flashaholic
You'll have to trust me that I've been "demanding" an E Series Spares carrier for years now. Perhaps one day... [we live in hope]

Al

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
C´mon Al - who would trust YOU when it comes to SF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Klaus

kimchikungfu

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Klaus said:
C´mon Al - who would trust YOU when it comes to SF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably the same guy who would trust a mud-covered man? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
A spare carrier would be nice, I would also like a carrier that can hold the KL1 bezel and the stock bezel so I can switch back and forth without losing parts.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Wolfen said:
A spare carrier would be nice, I would also like a carrier that can hold the KL1 bezel and the stock bezel so I can switch back and forth without losing parts.

[/ QUOTE ]

A 35-mm film container works nicely for holding a KL1 or E2E bezel.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
this_is_nascar said:
[ QUOTE ]
Wolfen said:

[/ QUOTE ]

A 35-mm film container works nicely for holding a KL1 or E2E bezel.

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent point pie!

nascar, i was wondering if that would work. thanks!

pyramus

Newly Enlightened
The MN03 fits nicely in the Spare Carrier 1 when one cuts the foam packing that surrounds a spare lamp in half and positions that around the lamp. This is with in the lamp up position. Regarding the SC2, I had to place the extra lamp for my M4 in the lamp down position to get the SC2 to harbor the lamp. A 35-mm film canister does accept the bezel of the E series and the KL1 head, but padding is necessary if rough travel is for certain.

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Where is the great pk?

I call upon the holy flashlight spirits to leave their CAD/CAM programs and address their minions.

The spirits could address us under a different user name.

These same spirits would be showing their wisdom and caring for the followers if they released a SC3 or some other contraption that held 2-4 batteries, a LA/KL1 and promised to make it available right now.

This would make the spirits even more gnarly. And respected.

Latest posts