Yall suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
I officially would like to say that I hate yall. I hate every single one of you.

My life was ok I guess. Sure, I spent a good bit of money but frankly, I had pretty much everything I needed and I was starting to run out of things to buy, until...

Well, I ran across this cursed website and all of the addicts that frequent it.

Anyway, to make a story short, I was sitting here earlier tonight and I was reading about all these new Coleman lights, Rayovac Light and something else which I don't remember and my mouth started watering. Although I didn't really understand which light was what in the Coleman thread, I still knew I wanted a few of those. As a matter of fact, I wanted several of those lights.

So, here I am at 10pm driving 20 miles to my nearest wal mart to scour the shelves for some lights. Of course, it's a sucky store and they have nothing but the cheap (ONE candle equivalent) flashlights that aren't even worth the $3 they have them on sale for (I know because I once bought one of them many years ago :(

So, I decide to drive another 10 miles to look for more flashlights. Of course, in none of the stores do they have anything interesting, let alone at the prices someone here mentioned.

What hurts the most is that you've got me running up and down the isles at wally world in the middle of the night like a freakin' crack head!

Yall should be ashamed of yourselves.
Now close this forum down!

With all the contempt I could muster...(while fingering my three new lights I just aquired)

Sincerely yours

George

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
La, la, la, la, la, I'm not listening...

Dude, that's just rude to kick a man when he's down.

I know, I already bought the Nitecore Extreme, the EX10, the D10 and the JetBeam III Pro IBS.

I have the 10M Thor and the one that Costco used to have and some crummy *** Nuwai that I GAVE away!

I also bought 5-10 lights from DX of which I really like a couple a lot...yeah, I'm lost and it's only just started :(

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
You don't have to drive any where, just go to Lighthound.com, fenix-store.com and paypal ready.:paypal::broke:

LumenMan

Enlightened
Sounds like you need a few Custom Lights now...

Hey, if you're gonna be a "flashaholic" you might as well be the best that you can be !:wave::eek: :ohgeez::nana:

TDKKP

Enlightened
La, la, la, la, la, I'm not listening...

Dude, that's just rude to kick a man when he's down.

I know, I already bought the Nitecore Extreme, the EX10, the D10 and the JetBeam III Pro IBS.

I have the 10M Thor and the one that Costco used to have and some crummy *** Nuwai that I GAVE away!

I also bought 5-10 lights from DX of which I really like a couple a lot...yeah, I'm lost and it's only just started :(

What Extreme do you have? I got 1 of this regular SS bezel and thinking about new SS Crenelated one.

jag808808

Enlightened
guiri,

Try spending some time in the custom lights threads!!! Mwuuuaaaaahhhaaaaaaa!!! Welcome to CPF! I know the feeling!

Aloha,

jag :welcome:

kramer5150

Flashaholic
:devil:Don't forget to stop by Lowes and pick up a 6PL, Task Force and a bunch of SF primaries, you'll need a submersible light so hit up Frys and bring home a streamlight :devil:

Seriously...
Don't waste any more of your time or gas ($$$). Just place an order with shiningbeam or DX. I don't think anything at wal-mart or Target is in the same league as the shiningbeam products. The amount of $$ you just burned up in gasoline could have easily paid for an RC-G2 or RC-C3... YMMV (literally).

Use coupon code "CPFuser" at shiningbeam and it will practically pay for shipping.

MrGman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Didn't ur mama ever tell you that a "battery is terrible thing to waste"????? Don't be putting good batteries into cheap ho flashlights from wally world. Who knows where they have been. You need a Fenix TK10, then some Solarforce L2 hosts so you can drop in a Malkoff M60 and M60F, get the extension and then you can run it on 2 17500 batteries, might want the charger to go with that instead of fries.

Lighthound.com is calling you :devil:. Your credit card is restless :whistle: Malkoffdevices.com is calling you :paypal:. You need extreme bragging rights flashlights that fit into your pocket not tinker toys.

Pay no attention to the welcome person at Wally World, :whistle:

Whyyyyyyyyyy are you payinggggggggggg salesssssss taxxxxxx. :banghead:
Free shipping awaits for that big order. :faint: :sleepy:
It comes to you while you are dreaming of megalumens.
Saves on gas money too.

Awake oh ye of little lumens and order a host that will take lots of P60 equivalent drop ins already.

:crackup::nana: What no beamshots yet? man, your a slacker.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like you need a few Custom Lights now...

Hey, if you're gonna be a "flashaholic" you might as well be the best that you can be !:wave::eek: :ohgeez::nana:

You're absolutely right but I need more money :)

I've got some coming in a year or two and then watch out!

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
No brother, this is about LED lights and the evil they bring to human kind, namely ME :)

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Didn't ur mama ever tell you that a "battery is terrible thing to waste"?????

Who said anything about wasting batteries? I'm betting I have the biggest concentration of Eneloops of anyone here with possible exception of the dealers.

I bought 100 AA eneloops and around 20 AAA's :)

The lights I bought tonight are AA or AAA's

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found the coleman max with the three AAA's and the Red and Green led's inside. I like it a lot. It's bright enough and beautifully finished. It feels great in the hand. A little more heft. Finish is great, it looks good and threads are smoother than a baby's butt.

Worth the $30 I think.
(Scroll down to #39 https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/198341 )

I also got one of these for $19
http://www.rayovac.com/flashlight/selux2aa3w-b.shtml

Cool color and nice finish. Decent output.

Finally I got a Dorcy for ten bucks.
http://www.dorcy.com/products.aspx?p=414285

Reasonable output (it says 15 hours runtime)

I don't like the Inova type lens in these things. All in all, I don't like this one but for ten bucks, it's pretty cool.

Now, to answer your question, I didn't find the colemans I was really interested in.

Teh

Newly Enlightened
Do you have a Surefire yet?
Once I got a Surefire, its was game over... They are the most expensive Lego crack you can find.

:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.