• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: TWO Ti lights Ti A19 & Ti A20 $888 for BOTH, U2by2 $595, Aleph parts, FM3V-2

thom

Enlightened
OK Long story short I'm short on cash so I need to list so lights and things. Alot of these I really hate to part with, but times are tuff. I've needed to list em for awhile but didn't have time, and still don't. So, forgive me if I don't get pics up straight away. Everything is in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. I will be leaving town on the 10th and returning on the 18th. Your welcome to email me if needed, or call if you have my number.

Ti:

Two lights, both with Ti McClicky Packs and Sapphire lenses. Of course they are all lubed up and come with o-rings too.

SUPER HOT DEAL
ONLY Unitl 05:00 CST 07/10/2008
Temp withdraw after that time.

BUY BOTH for Reduced to $888 +FREE shipping W/ insurance!!

Reduced to $428 +7.50 shipping Ti Tnc A-20 with cren bezel and SSC P4 USWOH NG 500 LE,very nice and more compact with a wonderful beam.

This Gallery has pic of the A-20 and the lime modded Mags: http://picasaweb.google.com/thomwithah/PianoMags

Reduced to $495 +8.75 shipping Custom one off Mirageman Ti A-19

This Gallery has some very good pics of the A-19: http://picasaweb.google.com/thomwithah/TiA19WClickiePackAndGdUP

More Pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/thomwithah/2xTi

IMG_6696.JPG
IMG_6719.JPG
DSC00908.JPG
IMG_6718.JPG

Click the link for another tiny Picasa Gallery
http://lh4.ggpht.com/thomwithah/SCHOxyAXz6I/AAAAAAAAG2g/yuJT1L3BvHw/s288/IMG_6719.JPG

Reduced to $595This is really special.... A MilkyU2by2(x500.6) with four prem rebels and MCR 10 reflectors, This thing is super killer.... It comes with:
A Standard U2 Tailcap
A Genuine Kroma 2 stage tailcap, impossible to get without a Kroma!!!!

$40 extra for a leaf 18650 body for the U2 and Kroma (includes Kroma adapter ring.)

$30 extra for a Z49 Tailcap, allows for tail stands and provides better balance to the light, this is my tailcap of preference.

Reduced to $137 shipping Fivemega FM3V-2 Red head w/ borafloat lens and VLOP reflector ( removable cam ) Comes with a Osram 64458 s

Reduced to $66 AW Mag D Incan Driver - Soft Start & Multi-Brightness. This driver assembly is a complete drop-in to replace the stock Mag D switch.

Reduced to $57 Fivemega Finned Mag Head Red ano'd to match native red mags.

$30 AL mag convertible reflector, base cam can be removed if needed.

$12 two Boro lenses for standard Mag heads. Not sent priority unless shipped with another item.

$6 with any other item tailcap conversion kit for Mad 2C/D cell, allows you to convert tailcap to accommodate two 18650's.

Now some Aleph and Aleph compatable stuff:

Reduced to $39 two unknown 2 stage switches that came in aleph llights.
Reduced to $33 Black Flat tailcap and 2 stage switch

$12 Surefire E1e head black Not sent priority unless shipped with another item.

$4.50 with anything else Surefire F06 Blue filter NIP

SOLD$53 Black Aleph 3 Head with reflector, lens, and bezel ring
Sold $30 Tailcap and 1X 123 body
$20 McTC tailcap
Sold $20 Vital Gear VG-1 natural
FREE or $12 3x 123 bare AL body, it is not perfect in condition has minor (buffable) surface scatches and a small nick. Free ( when requested ) with purchase of more than $20 woth of Aleph parts.
SOLD $50 18650 Mirageman 2nd's Natrual color body
Sold $57 Surefire round E1e body with 2 clips ( foreword and reverse ) and Z68 tailcap both BLACK
$12 Surefire E2D head black Not sent priority unless shipped with another item.

Reduced to $598 from $680 Mac's Custom Lime Green Sceptre. It comes with six rcr123 batteries, charger, extra SS bezel (smooth,) and two battery cradles. It has a finned head. I bought this at a super premium price ($795) when I was newer to this addiction and wasn't willing to wait. It came with a crenelated SS bezel but I lost it. The batteries are new AWs have only been charged one time.

img6567qj0.th.jpg

Sold $370 Mac's First Custom Lime Green P7 Mag. Comes with Moli battery and adapter rings, it too has a finned head. I will offer a 15% discount and throw in a Lime Solitaire Mag as well if you buy the Sceptre and this P7, as they should remain a pair. Can be seen here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/191836 It has since been finned by Mirageman

Sold $58 +5 shipping 2D Lime Mag it is new in opened box. 20% off with either the P7 or Sceptre. If you buy both the P7 and Sceptre I will through this in free, also I have two more 2D and one 3D in Lime that I will make available to you, and you only.

I had a couple of Fenix LO:

Sold $23 +3 shipping LOD CE Black LNIB
Sold $130 +5 shipping LO-Ti #187 LNIB
Take both for $147 inc shipping.

My contact info:

Paypal Addy: thomwithah (at) mail2web (dot) com

Regular email: found in profile

Phone #: Five Eight Zero 786-4399

Toll Free Work # Eight Hundred 329-0550

Disclaimer:

First to state their unconditional I`ll take it, or smilely takeit, in this thread is given first chance to buy the item(s). PM's, E-mails, or other correspondence will not secure your position to buy. Do not assume anything, if something is not clearly stated, please protect both of us and have the issue cleared up before moving forward. I reserve the right (due to my busy schedule) not to reply to this thread, your E-mail, or your PM's for up to 48 hours. However, if I don't hear from you within 12 hours of stating in some form "I`ll take it" I may at my discretion chose to sell the item to someone else. I will ship (domestic lower 48 (included in price)) USPS Priority Mail (free confirmation with PayPal) unless otherwise stated, all other shipping options will be extra. Unless you are prepared to accept my shipping terms blindly I suggest you get a shipping quote for special shipping prior to posting "I'll take it." I am not responsible for ANY postal service negligence. However, if you chose to insure your item, and something goes wrong, I will go to every reasonable length to assist with the the insurance claim. Currently I accept ONLY PayPal for everyones protection.

Last edited:

thomashct

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Mac Modded Lime Green Mags, Ti lights and parts, NIP Mags, more.....

Hi thom,

are the other 2 m@gs in the picture for sale too?

what modded with the 1 C pewter? PM me if you want to sell that too?

Cookie Monster

Newly Enlightened

Hi Thom,
I'll take the Mac's First Custom Lime Green P7 Mag. and the 2D Lime Mag.:takeit:
Darrell

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

$53 Black Aleph 3 Head with reflector, I'M very interested in this whats the condition??? Does it include lens and bezel???

thom

Enlightened

$53 Black Aleph 3 Head with reflector, I'M very interested in this whats the condition??? Does it include lens and bezel???

Cuso,

It's in great condition 9.5+/10 and yes it includes the lens and bezel ring. Call me if you need to.

thanks

thom

thom

Enlightened

Hi Thom,
I'll take the Mac's First Custom Lime Green P7 Mag. and the 2D Lime Mag.:takeit:
Darrell

Great! please send paypal for $421.40 to the paypal address listed in my profile so I can get them shipped out to you today......

thom

thom

Enlightened

I'll take it.

PM sent.

Replied

Thanks

Got to get to work so no time to edit the main thread right now....... If anyone can call my work toll free @ eight hundered 329-0550, ask for Thom ( spoken sam as "Tom" )

thom

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

If Cuso doesn't want the Blk Aleph III.....I'll take it.

I need to go to bank and will pay after I get off work today...

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, then I'll take it...the Blk Aleph III

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just in case, i'll backup the A3 head.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thom, I just got back from the bank and am ready to pay...please PM me with Pay-pal address

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mac Modded Lime Green Mags, Ti A-19 & A-20, Aleph parts, NIP Mags

O crap... I would have taken the Aleph 3 :(..

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

O crap... I would have taken the Aleph 3 :(..

Well, its your then Cuso.....:wave:

IF you dicide that you don't want it down the line please let me know and I will buy it. I have been looking for a black Aleph II host for a while, but you did express interest first so I gotta let you have at it.:thumbsup:

Again, if you decide you don't want it, I'll gladly buy it:wave:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, its your then Cuso.....:wave:

IF you dicide that you don't want it down the line please let me know and I will buy it. I have been looking for a black Aleph II host for a while, but you did express interest first so I gotta let you have at it.:thumbsup:

Again, if you decide you don't want it, I'll gladly buy it:wave:
Nahh go ahead...I got enough legos to play with already. I'll just put a heck on the items I'm about to send you :devil:. (J/K)

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nahh go ahead...I got enough legos to play with already. I'll just put a heck on the items I'm about to send you :devil:. (J/K)

NOOOOO:green:.....looking forward to getting them, Thanks Cuso:wave:

Alright then....Thom please PM me your PP info:crackup:

Latest posts