They're talking about you, Darell ...

Tomas

Banned
They\'re talking about you, Darell ...

This AP article from my local paper probably doesn't add anything to the volumnous discussions of EV's on CPF, but at least it gives a brief "outsider's" look at the GM, Honda, and Toyota responses to fielding a "clean" vehicle in California, and California's pull-back from the goals. *sigh*

Tacoma News Tribune EV article.

tomsig03.gif

Darell

Flashaholic
Re: They\'re talking about you, Darell ...

Wow. That's really a nicely written piece. Pretty much states the facts and doesn't slip into the all-too-common BS of taking sides. Thanks for sharing. And yes, they really are talking about me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Greg Hanssen is a great guy who leads up the PEVDC (you've probably guessed that I'm a member). We met with him and his partner Bill at a dinner before the CARB hearing last month. These two guys have so much knoledge about this situation that it is scary. Great to have them on our side. They're they closest thing that EV drivers have to "lobbyists." It is amazing what a small, tight community we are. I have yet to read an article that quotes an EV driver that I do NOT know personally. Sad that this is the case...

This must be national ZEV mandate day for newspapers. This is the third similar article that I've read today...

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Re: They\'re talking about you, Darell ...

do you have a forum? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif