• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *SOLD* Milkyspit Creemator Noir in E1B body...303 lumen, 5 lumen

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
*** SOLD *** *** SOLD *** *** SOLD ***

Need to pay some bills...so this beauty has to go. This is my personal light, not a Milky Sprint Run light.

You've seen others like it out there, but trust me, this one is different! How? TWO levels of brightness, instead of the usual 4 in the Acorn driver. A normal low of 5 lumen and a high of 303 lumen! Tactical mode allows you to always turn on maximum brightness first! General mode remembers the last level setting you used. And now with Miser Mode for days and days of runtime! When you're in Miser Mode, you still retain two levels of brightness, but at significantly lower lumens. The "high" in Miser Mode is roughly 50 lumen and the "low" is like 1 lumen or less.

New, mint condition.

For best results run this with a RCR123 3.7 v rechargeable battery. Will work fine with 1 primary, but maximum output is decreased...probably in the low 200's lumen. The head also works on an E2e/d body using 2 primaries or 1 li-ion 17670 (not included).

The beam has a very nice white hotspot and pretty useful sidespill. This sucker is a thrower! It uses the standard optic from the E1B head, but it is now focusable.

Terms of Sale:
  • Paypal CASH or CREDIT (add 4% for cc)
  • USA: Free USPS Priority Mail shipping w/ delivery confirmation tracking
  • International: Free 1st Class Mail shipping
  • First to post "I'll take it" gets it! I'll PM the winner my paypal info.

Surefire Milky Creemator Noir...$300...$290...*** SOLD ***

creemator_303.jpg

creemator_303_head1.jpg

creemator_303_head2.jpg

Last edited:

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit Creemator Noir in E1B body...303 lumen, 5 lumen

Tung...!

Nice to see you :wave:

houtex

Enlightened

How does it perform on 1 primary 123's? You know I'm about to send my E1B to Scott next month.......maybe......

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tung...!

Nice to see you :wave:

Hi lumafist! Good to see you too! :)

How does it perform on 1 primary 123's? You know I'm about to send my E1B to Scott next month.......maybe......

It works fine on a primary...not as bright as 303 lumen...probably 200ish lumen.

I say buy now then you won't have to wait for your light to get modded! Remember that it costs more to get the Acorn re-programmed to 2 levels, instead of the stock 4 levels. :)

Last edited:

Patriot

Flashaholic

Tung, would that head operate the same way on my E1DL body and cap?

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tung, would that head operate the same way on my E1DL body and cap?

Yes, it would work exactly the same on that little E1DL body & cap of yours. All the circuitry is in the head. It will also work in a 2-cell body using 2 primaries, or 1 x 17670 (if the body will fit the 17670).

LumenMan

Enlightened

Tung,

Now that is a very cool light at a very nice price ! :thumbsup:

Law

AvidHiker

Enlightened

Yes, this is very cool.

I'm not exactly familiar with the Acorn driver, and the setting is not clear from your post. Can you explain a bit more how this light works?

It has 3 modes: tactical, general and miser? And then 2 levels per mode? These levels are preset?

303 lumens out of an XRE? Is this an R2 bin? I assume we're talking emitter lumens, but it still seems to be quite a nasty drive level for such a small light.

How focusable? Can't see how that would work with a TIR.

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, this is very cool.

I'm not exactly familiar with the Acorn driver, and the setting is not clear from your post. Can you explain a bit more how this light works?

It has 3 modes: tactical, general and miser? And then 2 levels per mode? These levels are preset?

303 lumens out of an XRE? Is this an R2 bin? I assume we're talking emitter lumens, but it still seems to be quite a nasty drive level for such a small light.

How focusable? Can't see how that would work with a TIR.

Ok, set aside Miser Mode for a bit. That is just an emergency setting that will drop the output levels to minimum in order to drag out runtime.

This light has two levels of brightness...303 lumen and 5 lumen.

General Mode: Remembers what brightness level you used last and will turn on to that level the next time you turn it on. For example, if you used it on Low level yesterday to go to the bathroom at midnight, and then turned it off...when you turn it on today, it will still be at Low 5 lumen. If you turned it on and switched to High 303 lumen to look outside at the trees, then turned it off...next time you turn it on, it will be on High.

Tactical Mode: ALWAYS turns on High first, regardless of what level you had it on last.

You switch between levels of brightness by doing a double-tap of the tailcap. To switch between General Mode and Tactical Mode, you tap the tailcap 20 times.

NOW, Miser Mode is a new feature that's been programmed recently by milkyspit. If you enable Miser Mode, you will still have 2 levels of brightness, except now the "high" is around 50 lumen (my guess from eyeballing it) and "low" is really super low. To enable Miser Mode, tap the light 40 times...but you don't have to count because you'll notice right away with the drop in brightness. Try not to give yourself a seizure with all the flashin', though. :)

Hope that clears things up. It's really simple once you play with the light.

And yes, these two brightness levels are programmed and cannot be changed, unless you ship this back to milkyspit and have him change it. I had to pay extra in order to get the levels to be where they are. The stock configuration that milkyspit sells the Acorn driver lights have 4 levels of brightness. Any changes will require a programming fee.

The emitter is the stock emitter that comes with the E1B, so I don't know what bin or anything...but should at least be a Cree Q5. The top half of the head is adjustable by twisting and turning it. It mainly adjusts the hotspot. You can make it all flood if you want, but it'll be pretty ringy. You can even take the whole head off and put on a hand puppet show.

Last edited:

AvidHiker

Enlightened

Got ya, thanks.

I've heard good things about the Acorn, sounds like a fairly straightforward UI and very impressive range of brightnesses! Just what I've been looking for...

thinking.gif
This is very tempting... :broke:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

Got ya, thanks.

I've heard good things about the Acorn, sounds like a fairly straightforward UI and very impressive range of brightnesses! Just what I've been looking for...

thinking.gif
This is very tempting... :broke:

Yeah, this light is a beauty! The best part is...not having to wait! How often do you see people posting "PM sent" or "email sent" on one of milkyspit's threads?

If someone buys this within the next two hours, I'll be able to get it shipped today and you'll get it by Thurs or Friday! :)

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

Avidhiker,
Tung has without doubt the fastest shippingtimes ever...!
I belive a lot more people will tell the same tail....:twothumbs

"I payed by tuesday and got it on thursday....:eek:"

Superfast.....

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

Avidhiker,
Tung has without doubt the fastest shippingtimes ever...!
I belive a lot more people will tell the same tail....:twothumbs

"I payed by tuesday and got it on thursday....:eek:"

Superfast.....

Thanks for the kind words, lumafist! Looks like I won't have to go out into the 100+ degree weather today. Hopefully this light will sell by tomorrow so that the buyer can still have it by the weekend!

Yes, I'm known for fast shipping...but I'm also known for withdrawing and recycling lights that don't sell well, too. Don't let what happened to the Transgressor happen to this light!

Patriot

Flashaholic

With regards to the actual modification, since the LED is stock, it's basically a driver and the adjust-ability which was build in to focus the beam?

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

With regards to the actual modification, since the LED is stock, it's basically a driver and the adjust-ability which was build in to focus the beam?

Yes, and the programming of the driver and also the ability to use RCR123 3.7 v batteries for guilt-free lumens! You can't do that with the stock E1B...you end up with a slow-strobe if you use 3.7v RCR123's in the original E1B.

lumafist

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the kind words, lumafist! Looks like I won't have to go out into the 100+ degree weather today. Hopefully this light will sell by tomorrow so that the buyer can still have it by the weekend!

Yes, I'm known for fast shipping...but I'm also known for withdrawing and recycling lights that don't sell well, too. Don't let what happened to the Transgressor happen to this light!

Hey how...!
First off all me living in Sweden do not complie with negative comments about high degrees..... ( we suck up every one we get....)

Second of all, everybody knows there was TI on that piece....
Well BB`s dont just go there.....:poke:

You suck flinging surfires in the pit anyhow......:thinking::ohgeez::broke:

Patriot

Flashaholic

Hey how...!
First off all me living in Sweden do not complie with negative comments about high degrees..... ( we suck up every one we get....)

Well lumafist, with about 115 degrees here, I'd be happy to pass along the extra 30 of them that I don't need....lol :laughing:

Tung, thank you for the explanation. It all makes sense now. I would really love to purchase this from you but it's a little of of practical reach at this time. I'm still crunching the numbers away as we speak though....:crazy:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

You suck flinging surfires in the pit anyhow......:thinking::ohgeez::broke:

What are you talking about? Recycling saves the planet! :thumbsup:

I'm still crunching the numbers away as we speak though....:crazy:

Hopefully you'll finish crunching the numbers before this baby goes bye bye! :) This is a HOT item and I don't foresee it lasting past tomorrow. :poke:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Milkyspit Creemator Noir in E1B body...303 lumen, 5 lumen...+ SF Batteries!

:wave:

Last edited:

thom

Enlightened
Re: FS: Milkyspit Creemator Noir in E1B body...303 lumen, 5 lumen...+ SF Batteries!

Could you email me a beam shot, or two? This baby looks sweet but I'm usally not an optic guy.....

thom