• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Kromagnum- a milkyspit modified SF Kroma

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up for sale is my beloved milkyspit-modded SureFire K2 Kroma, dubbed "The Kromagnum." Think "SureFire Kroma on Steriods."

It is an early "Patent Pending" SureFire Kroma, HA black milspec. The stock LuxIII emitter has been replaced by a far brighter and more efficient Seoul P4 behind the stock optic. What was adequate output on high white is now "more than adequate," to borrow from Rolls Royce. :cool:

It also includes an oregonshooter tactical tailguard over the tailcap, and sports a SureFire M2 rubber tactical grip ring.

There is one small nick on the HA on the bezel (as delivered). Otherwise a very nice light. The selector ring now rotates 360 degrees, but still operates just fine. Think of it this way:
  • Red High
  • Red Low
  • White Low
  • Blue Low
  • Blue High
  • Low White ... so no matter where the selector stops, it is on one of these options. The RH-RL-WL-BL-BH covers approximately 45 degrees of twist; WL the other 315 degrees of twist.
And high wight with any colored LED by pressing the momentary tailcap for momentary high, or twist the tailcap for constant on. The beam is now a wonderful "wall of light" with a bright, intense, even hotspot at distance. Up close there is a ring outside of the main beam. If interested, I'm sure a Mcr18 would fit just fine as a replacement for the optic.

I'll include a Pelican case as well as the original milkyspit bezel tape. Runs on 2x123 primaries or 1x17670 (AW protected 17670s fit, but are tight).

Price: US$300 shipped via USPS Priority Mail, uninsured to U.S. addresses. Insuance is extra, at cost. Overseas is fine, at cost. I'll throw in a 5% discount for my brothers and sisters in uniform (Fire, Police, military, Coast Guard, etc). I'll accept Paypal, no fees to you. Paypal: kimo123 at hotmail dot com

This is a great platform for further modification. I'd love to see the blue LEDs replaced with a high CRI LED, or with UV.

Enjoy!

dscn3779zz8.jpg

dscn3775ny9.jpg

dscn3016bo2.jpg

dscn3034ki5.jpg

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Kromagnum- a milkyspit modified SF Kroma

I've slighltly over extended myself this evening so will simply grit my teeth and wish you good luck with a this sale of a geat light for a great price.:twothumbs

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Kromagnum- a milkyspit modified SF Kroma

This is a sweet deal.....a Milky KROMA from a straight shooter aka CHRONOS

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SPF: Kromagnum- a milkyspit modified SF Kroma

Thanks gents.

This is SOLD

Last edited: