• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: AlTiN Ti-PD-S (SOLD) and Mac's The "Torch" (250.00)

Sable

Enlightened
Hello everyone,

I have two lights for sale here, since there are others calling my name and I have some that should go to homes that will use them more.

1.) The first is my AlTiN-plated PD-S - it's been a user, but I'd call it in close to 95% condition. No dings, gouges, the tritium is bright and cheerful. This is a "McOriginal," straight from Don.

Here it is with my Lunasol, playing out on the (Alaskan) islands - I'm putting links here because the photos are fairly large:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2060/2439818792_b73e00426e_o.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2086/2439818818_fdd5593f2b_o.jpg

Asking 550 for this little guy, shipped US Priority, and no Paypal fees. But it is SOOOOOOOLD!

2.) I also have an early Mac's "The Torch," one of the Mag623-style lights.

Pics will be coming later tonight, but the light is in 85%+ condition - it's older and it's been used for many, many nights of fun. I've managed to burn up at least one battery pack just from charge/discharge cycles.

It's red, it DOES have an engraved tailcap, comes with a stock head (no fins or fluting, metal MOP reflector and boro lens) and I am told by the previous owner (plasmaman) that this "The Torch" -will- accept 3" heads, although I personally have not tried this. Comes with a Luxluthor battery pack made in July of 2007, probably 10 cycles on it.

You can take this guy for 250.00USD, shipped Priority from Alaska and no fees as well.

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: AlTiN Ti-PD-S (550.00) and Mac's The "Torch" (250.00)

Hi Sable,

If you are ok to ship to the UK with me picking up actual cost of additional shipping plus payment for any inconvenience then I'll take that AlTiN Ti_PD-S:thumbsup:

EDIT: Failing that I'll come and pick it up in person, I've been looking for the kick up the arse needed to get me to Alaska for ages:twothumbs.

Cheers
Hods

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Huh, had a feeling we'd see those wonderful pics again sable.:) I'm guessing the PD is a non mizer huh?

Mayo

Sable

Enlightened

It be yours, my English friend!

PM to you, Hodsta! :)

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

It be yours, my English friend!

PM to you, Hodsta! :)

Bummer - so no trip to Alaska:thumbsdow. Type faster my friend I'm waiting for that PM:nana::thumbsup:.

Sable

Enlightened

Yeah, yeah, 105wpm isn't fast enough...:whistle:

It definitely is a non-mizer light, though. :)

The Torch still available! Someone over in Europe pick it up, that way it can have another trip over the Atlantic!

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
:paypal: Cheers Sable, thanks for a very genuine offer but you already got PP. Great light for a great price - many thanks:twothumbs.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Poor 84Maroon. He has been searching high and low for a Ti-PD-S. Nice catch!

jag

Maroon is after a plain ol' Ti rather than this new fangled coated one. If I was in the s*%t with Tim trust me I'd know about it!:p

jag808808

Enlightened
Hey Hodsta,

Ship the PDS to me so I can see what all the hoopla is all about! I am darn curious. Especially if this option if preferred over the LS20s. Although, I have seen many, many, many, LS27s go flying by this past week. Let me know!

jag

Maroon is after a plain ol' Ti rather than this new fangled coated one. If I was in the s*%t with Tim trust me I'd know about it!:p

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Hodsta,

Ship the PDS to me so I can see what all the hoopla is all about! I am darn curious. Especially if this option if preferred over the LS20s. Although, I have seen many, many, many, LS27s go flying by this past week. Let me know!

jag

OK - I'm kinda curious about your TB/McG AA so we can do a timeshare:D.

I've had an AlTiN S27C and still own an S27-PD, I can't comment on the LS27 but suspect it is a great light also, but the draw back for me, and it seems many is the size of the head.

The 19's & 20's will always rock on my book. The TiPD-S has the perfect beam and for me to combine it with a nicia ring is too much of a compromise for someone who doesn't use a light for close up working. For those that do need a close up light it looks like flashlight nirvana!

Anyhows - back to Mr Sables sale:p.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
All,

My light shipped 30 mins after I made my PP post. BIG CHEERS to Sable.

Now someone snag that Torch!