LED lenser P3

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody have this light? 13 lumens from 1xaaa, 20 hour battery life, speed focus, and less than 4" long. Seems like a neat little light, and less than $20.

BigTennisBall

Newly Enlightened
yeah, i've got one - just piked it up at my local dealer.. its a neat little light..

go get one

Yapo

Enlightened
wow really less than $20?!? i was wanting to get a P5/T5 but i havent had much luck finding them or finding them cheap and also a P2 or P3 to try out while i'm at it but i havent seen any of those available anywhere.

Any beamshots? and does it look or feel close to the rated lumens?

Last edited:

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep my local store have it in catalogue for $18.54, but doesn't have it in stock yet. But I took a look at the spec again, it's HUGE for an AAA light eh? Almost as big as my L1. Not sure if I still want it now, for that size I'd want it to be an AA light not AAA.

Yapo

Enlightened
yeh i would have to agree that it is a bit big for a AAA light... the head is about the same diameter as a AA light and the overall length is about the same as well.
But the body looks to be similar to other AAA lights and it has a clip, a forward clicky and is also focusable.
There's also the P2 without the big head but it has a twist focus head instead and i assume the beam from the smaller optic wont be as nice.

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm haven't seen the P2 yet, will check that out.

Consider it already have the diameter from the head, they might as well add a few mm and make it an AA light and triple the runtime. I think I'll end up pass on this light.