• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Two Highly Polished Bare AL Groovy!s for Sale

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
BareGroovysFS.jpg

I have two of these for sale--just the bare AL bodies, no other components included (although they are available if you need them).

Price: $90 each

Price includes First Class mail, no insurance, but with Delivery Confirmation. Foreign order, please add $2 foreign fee.

PayPal cash to: [email protected]
or
PayPal credit to: [email protected]

Also posted for sale on FF, so time stamps rule, in the case of competing offers.

Thanks.

Last edited:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, depends on what you want in it, but for a NG750 driver and U2SW0H P4, that would be $170.00.

However, my first choice will be to sell them as is, rather than have to build a light for someone. Call me lazy, or call me busy, at the moment. :devil:

84Maroon

Banned
Do they require an e-screw or something to contain the board? What size reflector?

For what it's worth, I bought a complete Groovy, highly polished nickle case, recently, and am quite impressed with it. The workmanship, the design, the ergonomics of the light, and the general aesthetics and utility are first rate. It is a pleasure just to look at the light. Mine has a Lux III in it and is definitely not the brightest light on the block, but I love it. The beam is well shaped and useful. I am no fan of the Kroll switch, but the adjustment of the switch in this light makes even me like it. If you unscrew the head and look into the battery compartment, it is impossible to tell whether the inside or the outside of the case is more finely finished. It is that kind of attention to detail that this light has to offer. It is a sleeper. Really, it's an art object. Fred is too modest. He offers these luxurious bodies, without comment, just like they're something ordinary. They're way beyond ordinary.

bill lafferty

matrixshaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yep - mine still looks like it belongs on the console of a Rolls Royce. They actually can be quite bright even with a Lux III but the sandwich is easy to drop right out and surely would be easy to upgrade to a SSC P4.

84Maroon

Banned
I was hoping these would be gone by this morning so I would be put out of my misery, BUT NOOOOOOOO