• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: DZ P7 Mag2C D2DIM 4/5 SubCs

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
For sale P7 "sleeper" Mag2C w/ dimming capabilities. Looks like an ordinary Mag2C but packs a punch.

-Black Mag2C
-SSC P7 CSXOI
-Modified Hotlips heatsink with an additional 1/4" heatsink
-TaskLED D2DIM direct drive PWM dimmer Operating Manual
-Switch Modified for Momentary Action
-Glow epoxy ring
-Sputtered Mag Reflector
-UCL glass
-3x 2200mah 4/5 SubC NiMhs

The Hotlips heatsink has a small dent on it as seen in the pic below but it does not affect the light at all. The light was not dropped, the heatsink was received like this. Light is new & includes the 4/5 SubC NiMhs. $175 SOLD $165 plus $6 $5 US Priority shipping

Paypal only please, fees included. Insurance & international is extra. I am not responsible for lost packages. Free shipping for Paypal cash payments

(I can build more of these or any other configuration upon request.)

Thanks

Img_3720.jpg

Img_3727.jpg

Img_3718.jpg

Img_3434.jpg

Last edited:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: DZ P7 Mag2C D2DIM

Looks like a fantastic light. May I ask what the output(lumens) is on this light?

Thanks

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

Sorry choppers, I have no way of measuring lumens.

Forgot to add, deduct $15 if the buyer does not want the batteries.

Aircraft800

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dam! I saw your thread in the Homemade and Modified section, and had to have this light! I started collecting parts already.

Very tempted to sell off my parts and purchase this masterpiece! Nice Work, perfect as always!

ledaholic

Enlightened

Dam! I saw your thread in the Homemade and Modified section, and had to have this light! I started collecting parts already.

Very tempted to sell off my parts and purchase this masterpiece! Nice Work, perfect as always!

Hey dude, what parts do you have so far? I might be interested.

Edit, not trying to hijack the thread, just trying to help AC get this light from DZ.

Last edited:

spencer

Enlightened

I knew about that thread and was actually going to make a light with 4/5 SC's. I've been almost everywhere on the web and I can't find any 2200mAh cells. Only 2000mAh or less.

5.0Trunk

Enlightened
Re: FS: DZ P7 Mag2C D2DIM 4/5 SubCs

I'm surprised this light isn't gone yet. If I hadn't just bought a new DBS, I would love to have this.

Thanks

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: FS: DZ P7 Mag2C D2DIM 4/5 SubCs

I'm surprised this light isn't gone yet. If I hadn't just bought a new DBS, I would love to have this.

Thanks

Me too. :thinking:

Guess no one is interested in P7 mods that don't have a eye catching host? Unfortunately I can not go any lower on the price which is fair since I'm including the batteries. I'll give it a few more days then withdraw it if there's no interest.

Cheers,

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Paypal received. Thank you.

Awe 84, stop, your making me feel all woozy inside. I need a hug now, (not from you though, nothing personal)! :crackup:

Thanks fellas! :twothumbs