Ultralife 9v lithium Warranty honoured, if a little overpackaged !

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
The postman brought me a large box this morning.

It had Ultralife marked on the outside.

It made me smile for a couple of reasons, knowing what was inside the box.

I recently had a "rogue" Ultralife 9v lithium battery, which Ultralife replaced under their excellent warranty scheme, sent from USA to UK.

I cannot fault their service, an abject lesson to others in how to keep a customer satisfied, even though the "rogue" 9v battery was originally bought from a UK dealer, through eBay.

(The UK eBay seller did not acknowledge emails.)

I got 9 months life out of it, in a smoke detector that gave me 18 months life several times using normal 9v alkaline batteries.

Here is the packaging !!

The box is 10.5" x 9" x 5".

Needless to say, the battery arrived undamaged...

Thank you, Ultralife.

Last edited:

zipplet

Flashlight Enthusiast
This reminds me of when I asked ST for some sample chips. I recieved a HUGE box via courier which contained a small quantity of small chips...

abvidledUK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently had a "rogue" Ultralife 9v lithium battery, which Ultralife replaced under their excellent warranty scheme, sent from USA to UK.

I cannot fault their service, an abject lesson to others in how to keep a customer satisfied, even though the "rogue" 9v battery was originally bought from a UK dealer, through eBay.

(The UK eBay seller did not acknowledge emails.)

I got 9 months life out of it, in a smoke detector that gave me 18 months life several times using normal 9v alkaline batteries.

Thank you, Ultralife.

Update 2011...

Ultralife now refuse to honour their warranty because I didn't buy my Ultralife 9v's direct from them !

A couple of duds recently, unused.

Latest posts