TOP TEN reasons to tell your spouse...

Ninjaz7

Enlightened
TOP TEN reasons to tell your spouse you bought a HID...

#10.)Honey,I thought I saw a wombat in the back yard(Cleverly remembering when you told her to "Look at That" while you were watching National Geographics...she has no idea it was from another contenient)

#9.)Thought it was my civic duty to show low flying planes the direction to the airport.

#8.)If you thought you had seen a spyder in a dark corner,beyond a shadow of a dought make sure it was there so you could call me to kill it.

#7.)You can temporarily blind the neighborhoods brats when the aggitate you by lighting off firecrackers when you have to work early the next day.

...alright ...I need some help finishing this...add your post,and lets all get a laugh!

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
you woke up and it was dark, you thought the sun had gone out...so you felt compelled to provide the world with light....

Crenshaw

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
This was sent to me by mistake, but I'm just going to keep it, because it'll be too expensive to send it back.

All the folks on CPF said I needed one.

Flashlight Aficionado

Enlightened
Wow look what I found! I was driving home and I saw a garage sale. I got curious and then I found THIS!! Can you believe they let me have it for 10 bucks?!

Honey, I'm going to my workbench to see if there is any life left in this old clunker.

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
He he he! I'm probably going to use this one on my next purchase :whistle:

Wow look what I found! I was driving home and I saw a garage sale. I got curious and then I found THIS!! Can you believe they let me have it for 10 bucks?!

Honey, I'm going to my workbench to see if there is any life left in this old clunker.