• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - TnC Key-Lux AA **FOUND**

84Maroon

Banned
Anything out there for sale, please PM white light with what you have available.

Last edited:

white light

Enlightened
Re: WTB - TnC Key-Lux AA

Hey 84Maroon,(hope you don't mined) & guys if thier is an offer for a key-lux that 84Maroon is not interested in I also maybe interested.I am looking for a Lithium-Lux V !!! Please PM me as well.
Thank you :)

Last edited:

84Maroon

Banned

I am looking for a KeyLux along with member white light, if you have anything to offer please post here.

Last edited:

white light

Enlightened

Okay,I am sorry :(.I thought it would be rude to start another one right after you.I just got one at the marketplace,had it for 2 days,went to the gym today,had it in my bag along with my ipod,went back to my locker after a shower, and someone swiped my bag.:confused:

I would like to make things right with you,and not to mention I learned my lesson about hopping on a thread like that.PM me your street address and I'll have a new in the box surefire Back-up shipped via fedex .:)

Last edited:

84Maroon

Banned

Okay,I am sorry :(.I thought it would be rude to start another one right after you.I just got one at the marketplace,had it for 2 days,went to the gym today,had it in my bag along with my ipod,went back to my locker after a shower, and someone swiped my bag.:confused:

I would like to make things right with you,and not to mention I learned my lesson about hopping on a thread like that.PM me your street address and I'll have a new in the box surefire Back-up shipped via fedex .:)

No need to send anything, I am not upset with you....really. I just wanted you to know that you might get a serious a$$ chewing from someone if you did it at another time. No harm done, I should have just sent you a PM explaining everything that way. I am the one who should be apologizing to you for calling you out like that. I re-read my post and it sounded FAR more rude than I meant it, no hard feelings I hope.