• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: *** SOLD *** Milkyspit Candle Rev. 2

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, this was an impulse buy (thanks to Hooplehead's cool pictures). But I forgot that I have enough lights to last me through Armageddon. haha. This is a great emergency light! TWO Led's...white and amber. The white LED's have 3 levels of brightness and the amber has one level.

The MC2 will automatically switch to amber when your cells cannot keep the current mode in regulation any longer. When the cells are really depleted, the amber LED will begin pulsating gently, letting you know it's time to look for more cells. But the light should last somewhere around 70 hours on a set of batteries in regulation and many many more hours after that.

You can use 2 Primaries, 1 primary, or 1 RCR123 and it'll be no problem. Sucks the very last juice out of any used batteries. Toss this thing in your earthquake/hurricane/emergency kit and you're good to go! It's constructed out of tough PVC and you won't have to worry about scratches or dings to this baby.

Comes with instruction notes from milkyspit. More info in the MC2 here. These are normally $55 + shipping from milkyspit directly.

This one is the newest version just received earlier this week from milkyspit.

Terms of Sale:
  • Paypal CASH & CREDIT (add 4% for cc)
  • USA & International: Free 1st Class Shipping world-wide
  • First to post "I'll take it" is the winner. I'll PM the winner my Paypal info.

Milkyspit Candle Rev. 2....$50...*** SOLD ***

milky_candle_rev2.jpg

Last edited:

Illum

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Milkyspit Candle Rev. 2

given how picky some single celled lights are with used batteries IN ADDITION to recent power outages, that is a VERY very tempting deal. :twothumbs:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

thats a great price, someone put me out of my misery!

Crenshaw

AndyTiedye

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wouldn't recommend using this, or any other flashlight to "suck the life out of" *2* batteries at once. The weaker one would get reverse-charged :poof:

btw :takeit: :paypal:

Last edited:

ttran97

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wouldn't recommend using this, or any other flashlight to "suck the life out of" *2* batteries at once. The weaker one would get reverse-charged :poof:

btw :takeit:

hehe...Well, you can use it normally too...not just to "suck the life out of".

But thanks! PM coming. It's yours. :)

Edit: paypal received! I'll ship this out today. Thanks!

Edit2: shipped!

Last edited: