Hell Fighter Lights (Not SF)

Solscud007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I searched and only found a little bit about the Hellfighter X-15. And a lot of disgruntled posts about Dark Ops.

I saw Dark Ops website but they only mention the X-15.

It seems to me that, while I am intrigued buy their unique strike bezels, these flashlights are not made in the USA.

http://www.hellfireusa.com/cgistore/store.cgi?page=/new/catalog.html&setup=1&cart_id=1280822.5548

Take a good look at the X-8. It is a straight ripoff of a 6P flashlight. I have seen something similar at Cabela's. Cabela's sells a Xenon flashlight they call XPG. But the body and head look jsut like the X-8, minus the CB ring.

The X-4 light even looks like an older SF 6P Round Body.

I kinda want to get one of their lights just for the body or the head. But im hesitant to do so. I doubt a lot of what they say about the lights, such as they are shock isolated heads.

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
someone else mentioned that site to me a while ago and those lights are freakin sweet. i think, just for fun, it would be an awesome looking collection to share if you had all of their lights. :D

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like how theres that long pause right before "improved". I'm guessing she's thinking more along the lines of "stole"

Latest posts