• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: SF C to M Adapter

Scarbear

Newly Enlightened
Hi folks,

i was on LH today to buy a Leef C to M Adapter, but they are just out of stock and i think it will last a while till they were back (the last one must be sold yesterday or so, i saw it in stock a few days before :banghead:)

So, is there anybody out there who sells me this adapter or tells me where else i could buy it? :confused:

It must not be a Leef, a other brand can do it also!

I want to use a M3 Head on a G3 Body.

Thanks Olaf

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
You should post your request here on the marketplace. You will need to register a new account, your CPF login won't work.

Regards,
Tempest

generic808

Enlightened
Those seem pretty hard to come by. I haven't seen one on BST in a while. Good luck with your search :thumbsup:

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
AAA nuts!!! I was going to buy one as well but was waiting for the new C-C HA natural leef tubes to come out so I could buy both at the same time. Slight change of plan I think. I'm having one of those days...

M.S

Enlightened
I have the same problem, I just checked that they were in stock before I bought a turbohead and bipin bulb holder for it. I was going to use WA1111 with my fivemega 2x18650 tube and turbohead while I save for bigleef system.

After scarbear has his adapter I can take the next available... :)