• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All items sold.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
1. SOLD- KL6 modded by CM with Cree P4. Current increased to 1,000mA's to the LED.
$125.00---100% shape---shipped Priority/insurance-SOLD

2. SOLD-Koala F1 tower module with E1E bezel-HA natural.
$75.00---95.% shape. Some minor anodize losses-not distracting.---shipped priority/insurance.-SOLD

3. SOLD- Aleph 1 head, lens and reflector-HA black.
$50.00---95+% shape-slight scuff on bezel rim---shipped priority/confirmation-SOLD

4. SOLD- Aleph A19 head, lens, and reflector-HA natural.
$40.00.---100% shape---shipped 1st class/confirmation -SOLD

5. SOLD-- with KL6- FREE with KL6 Beautiful Vital Gear 3CR123 E series, twisty body minus spring. HA natural. 99.9% shape. Hard to see missing ano around one lanyard hole (two places for lanyard attachment. Otherwise beautiful flawless HA. -SOLD

6. SOLD--- Black SF KT turbohead for C series. 98% shape. Some light wear on edges of scallops.
$70.00--Now $60.00 -Shipping USPS Priority/confirmation. Insurance extra-SOLD

7. SOLD-ArcMania Turbohead tower, LUX V, WxxS LED. SC1000 regulator. Up to 16 volts, I believe, 12 at least. I have run it at 12 volts. Selling at discount. Small wire attached to center + spring separated and needs re-soldering. A few minute job for semi experienced.
$60.00------Shipping USPS Priority/confirmation. Insurance extra-SOLD

Sorry, no pictures. I will back up my sales.

First one to post in this thread, in effect, "I'll take it" gets it. Follow up with a PM. Shipping is included in prices, only to continental US, unless other arrangement approved by me. Use paypal cash or paypal credit only.

Bill

edit. Two items added to sale. Black Surefire KT(1,2) turbohead, and Lux V ArcMania Tower module for any of the KT series turboheads. I discovered that little middle + spring had seperated from the single wire and needs re-soldering. A semi experienced solderer could fix this in a few minutes. I am therefore reducing the Tower module to $60.00. These are usually sold for $100+ dollars.

edit- Only one item left, SF KT (1,2) Turbohead-black. You will really appreciate the output of SF incandescent bulbs when you use the Turbohead bulbs, and the KT1 or KT2, same Turbohead, really makes them shine. Use the N1 bulb with two CR123, or the N2 with three CR123's. Jump to the heavy duty MN series bulbs and you have the MN15, and MN16 with three CR123's, or two Li Ion cells, The MN60 and MN61 with four CR123's, or three Li Ion's. Even use the MN21 with two 18650 Li Ion's. Go to http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=161536 and see mdocod's excellent Li Ion, Incandescent guide + compatability/comparison chart for the many combinations of Li Ion cells to make the SF turbohead bulbs work effectively and efficiently.

Bill

Last edited:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS-Aleph, KL6, Koala F1, 3CR123 body

I`ll take No. 3.

I`ll also take No. 4 if the A19 head has an McR 19XR reflector (so that it can take one of Wayne`s GDuP Cree drivers). Please let me know.

Please send a PM to me with your PP info.

Thanks!

:)

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

I`ll take No. 3.

I`ll also take No. 4 if the A19 head has an McR 19XR reflector (so that it can take one of Wayne`s GDuP Cree drivers). Please let me know.

Please send a PM to me with your PP info.

Thanks!

Whoops, I miss wrote decription of Aleph I head. It is black HA. Sending PM to you.

The McR19 is not XR.

Bill

bxstylez

Enlightened

i'll take the koala F1 as per PM if you decide to part it out :naughty:

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi Bill....

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I`ll still take No. 3...The black HA Aleph 1 head.

I`ll pass on No. 4.

Please let me know youe PP address via a PM.

Thanks!

skcheng

Newly Enlightened

I'll take #4.

Thanks!!

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic

Post 1 edited. I now know the make of the 3CR123 body. Vital Gear. One of their older twisty models. As I noted, the spring at the bottom of the tube is missing.

Bill

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: FS- KL6, Koala F1, 3XCR123 body now free with KL6

Edited first post. Vital Gear 3XCR123 body now free with KL6.

Bill

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: FS- KL6, Koala F1, 3CR123 body now free with KL6

KL6 and Vital Gear body sold to DUQ, pending funds.

Bill

Last edited:

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Re: FS- Adding SF KT, + Lux V Tower- Koala F1+ E1E Bezel

Two items added to sale. Black Surefire KT(1,2) turbohead, and Lux V ArcMania Tower module for any of the KT series turboheads. I discovered that little middle + spring had seperated from the single wire and needs re-soldering. A semi experienced solderer could fix this in a few minutes. I am therefore reducing the Tower module to $60.00. These are usually sold for $100+ dollars.

Bill