• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 2 free AW123's if your name is.......**GONE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

84Maroon

Banned
Darkzero........:wave:

Gimme yer damn address and they are yours.

:party:

Last edited:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,
Re: 2 free AW123's if your name is.......

Lol, that's great but I can not accept. I was just messin with ya. Thank you for being so generous, tells me what kind of person you are! Besides, you're going to need them for your two LS mods. :naughty: :thumbsup: :wave:

84Maroon

Banned

Lol, that's great but I can not accept. I was just messin with ya. Thank you for being so generous, tells me what kind of person you are! Besides, you're going to need them for your two LS mods. :naughty: :thumbsup: :wave:

I need to see some pics, I miss my babies.....

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hahah awesome thread and a generous spirit! If these go up for sale, count me in!

TDKKP

Enlightened

If my name is TDKKP can I get them? :crackup::crackup::crackup:84Maroon, you're very generous :thumbsup:

84Maroon

Banned

I tell you what, BOTH you guys PM me your addresses and I'll send you 2 each.........:party:

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

I need to see some pics, I miss my babies.....

Break out your glasses pops. Here's a sneak peak of the R2/WG LE in the Cree LS. I made the picture like this on purpose. I know your old & would have a hard time seeing. :nana:

More pics to come.

Img_3841.jpg

84Maroon

Banned

Break out your glasses pops. Here's a sneak peak of the LE in the Cree R2/WG LS. I made the picture like this on purpose. I know your old & would have a hard time seeing. :nana:

More pics to come.

Img_3841.jpg

Pops........you little poop.......:crackup:

Edwood

Enlightened

Break out your glasses pops. Here's a sneak peak of the R2/WG LE in the Cree LS. I made the picture like this on purpose. I know your old & would have a hard time seeing. :nana:

More pics to come.

Img_3841.jpg

LOL, this thread cracks me up.

Wow, did you have to file down the emitter board?

-Ed

TDKKP

Enlightened

I tell you what, BOTH you guys PM me your addresses and I'll send you 2 each.........:party:

If you're talking about me I appreciated but I can't take them while the other person, Changchung, needs them more than I do.

BMF

Enlightened

If TDKKP and Chanchung don't want them, can I have them? If so you can ship together with the 18650s I bought from other thread.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

LOL, this thread cracks me up.

Wow, did you have to file down the emitter board?

-Ed

I cut off the corners but really I only needed to do one corner. If I position it in the right spot no corners need to be touched. This was basically a test that turned out great.

BMF

Enlightened

If TDKKP and Chanchung don't want them, can I have them? If so you can ship together with the 18650s I bought from other thread.

Are these still available? It's too late now I got to go to bed now for tomorow work early in the morning. I hope I can get them.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts