• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: P7 emitter

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to purchase a P7 emitter to mod my m*g c/or d. I do not need a link to KD DX or any other place that takes weeks or months to get it from. I think just a plain emitter is what I need, and not one on a star board, since I am useing it with a m*g mod heat sink. Thanks in
happy14.gif
advance.

P.S "BIN" is not too important since I dont really understand this yet. However I very mutch prefer a warm WHITE color than a very blue or yellow color
icon15.gif

d1dd1

Enlightened
Please do NOT make double posts in CPFMP and here.
I already answered your other thread in CPFMP

Last edited:

TexLite

Enlightened
PM inbound...

Regarding user name,could be a reference to the book of Revelation,"...clothed with a vesture dipped in blood...",Rev. 19:13

Michael

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am a blood bought sinner saved by the grace and mercy of Jesus Christ, from the day I recieved Him into my heart and gave him my life, He washed me in that blood and clesed me from all unrightouseness. That is the only qualifacation I am aware of. Is there somthing else I should know?

P.S. If you wish to continue off subject feel free but please p.m. me so my thread is not closed.:)

Last edited:

olrac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't want to get in between a blood feud of don and vesture

but photonfantic on CFMP has some nice P7's for sale.....praise the lord!.........and pass the bisquits!