Some more M60L love...

roymail

Enlightened
Oh yeah, this is really nice. My M60L arrived yesterday. Solid brass, beautifully made and a nice warm beam... about the same output at my DX 6090 but a warm, natural tint. And, according to Gene and owners of the M60L, it runs in regulation 4-5 hrs.

I dropped it in my G2 (no adjustment necessary) and took a tour of the 4 acres where my house sits. This has to be one of the great utility lights available today. It's plenty bright and showed no sign of heat or fatigue. I love the optic and the way it blends the hotspot and spill. What's not to like!

I could go on but it's all been said before. Thanks to Gene and Cathy for a great product and superb customer service. Their reputation is well deserved. :thumbsup:

pete55555

Newly Enlightened
"Thanks to Gene and Cathy for a great product and superb customer service. Their reputation is well deserved. "

Couldn't agree more!

:) :) :)

lightsandknives

Enlightened
:clap::clap::clap: for Gene & Cathy. I just received my M60F last week and it is great for indoors. I had a good WTF moment in the middle of the night last week and it was great to point that baby all around the house! It was a pop from a power surge but sounded like a door slamming!

Which next.....M60L, or M60 LF.........