• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* WTS: Rare TiCN McLuxIII-Ti-XR19 w/ R2 LED

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
*SOLD to Chipwillis*

*sigh* I really really hate to sell this light.

As some of you know, I am planning on proposing to my ladyfriend at the end of next month. I've already got the ring, and have booked tickets to go to the Caribbeans. With that said, I have to sell one of my more expensive lights. I deliberated long and hard between this and my Lunasol 20, and at the end, I just couldn't bear selling my LS20.

The McGizmo McLuxIII-Ti-XR19 is already a rare light that you don't see often here at BST. However, this one is even more special. It's been exotically coated by Modamag in Titanium Carbo Nitrate (TiCN); making it exceptionally tough and scratch resistant at around 90+ HRc. In addition, I recently got the stocked CREE P4 emitter upgraded to CREE R2 by a well respected member here at CPF (He's currenty taking a break from LED upgrades, and did this as a favor for me, so I don't want to mention his name). I don't know what the lumen rating is for the R2, but it's at least 100% brighter than the stocked P4. This light uses GDx2 buck/boost converter driven at about 525mA on high and 25 mA on low. Blue Trit Installed on Piston

Terms

The asking price is: $750

The price includes paypal fees, free FedEx overnight shipping with full insurance, and delivery confirmation. If you live internationally, I may be able to sell it to you at additional shipping cost. Shipping depends on your geographic location.

First person to say "I'll Take It" will win unconditionally.

Last edited:

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Rare TiCN McLuxIII-Ti-XR19 w/ R2 LED

<reserved>

xcel730

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD TO CHIPWILLIS.

It will go out tomorrow morning. I hope you enjoy the light. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

Latest posts