Anyone planning to buy the RA Clicky? What is your expectation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centropolis

Enlightened
The RA Clicky is scheduled to be available next month and I am just wondering if anyone is excited about it and maybe planning to buy it no matter what?! :)

Last edited:

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Anyone planning to buy the RA Clicky?

yep, my preorder is already in and deposit down. thinking of preordering another as well! high hopes for it...

Centropolis

Enlightened
Re: Anyone planning to buy the RA Clicky? Do you have a high expectation?

yep, my preorder is already in and deposit down. thinking of preordering another as well! high hopes for it...

I haven't read much about it but it is going to be like a newer Novatac? Just a bit more expensive?

EDIT - I just saw the RA Clicky thread started by HDS. This may become a useless thread unless I change the topic....

Ok changed.......

Last edited:

Oddjob

Flashlight Enthusiast
Definitely planning on getting one. I love my Twisty and I have faith in Henry's work. I hope they are in an affordable price range for me. I expect it will have the same durability as the Twisty and I'm sure the UI will be intuitive and the overall design of the light to be well thought out.

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast
I DON"T expect it to be sold only by Ebay Auction initially unlike one of the other highly anticipated lights!

Bravo!

Trying to decide whether to buy a clicky or a twisty. "Buy both" is getting too expensive...

DM51

Flashaholic
The main thread about this light is here. It is better to keep discussion in one thread rather than duplicate it, so I'm closing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.