X200 E-Series Compatible Mod

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here again is my X200 in yet another form. This is truely the weaponlight mod I've been wanting to do for a long time. I used the top part of an incandecent E-series bezel and the top part of an E-series body, cut and welded them together to for the adaptor---More info and pics can be found here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/202813 The positive contact is just an E-series LOTC inside (center with the spring and a plastic plug to isolate it. I used a spring for a P60 type LED drop in behind the adaptor to provide nagative contact. I still need to figure out a better way to make the contacts at the battery. they are simply wires leading to the positive and negative contacts for now.
Now and E-series compatible bezel that runs on 2 cell will work with my X200!!:party:I am very happy with this!!!

X200 Side Story:
I took the modded X200 out tonight on a bike ride while it was still modded with the P7. Some person in a SUV was following me around this neighborhood I was riding in. I didn't think much of it until they were pretty close, so I stopped to let them pass and they stopped as well:ironic:. I turned my bike around and they began to reverse down the street. Well now this was definately strange behavior so I gave em the slip up and hid for a few. I saw them driving a round looking for me and using the headlight to try to find me. This was about 4:30ishAM. At this point I felt threatened and thought it was best to call the police. I remained hiding close by the road until several police cars showed up with thier lights off. I flashed 'em with my other P7 light to get their attention. Turns out the driver was a mail person and saw my bright *** flashlight (X200) and called the cops thinking I was up to no good. So we both called the cops on each other. The police laughed but wanted to see inside my maxpedition falcon II. I had no problem showing the contents, but the reaction was great...."What The HELL do you have so many flashlights for???:D I explained it was my hobby and late night rides are a perfect time to test out the new toys! Anyway, it all worked out well, but the flashlights FINALLY caused some police drama:whistle::grin2:

Heres some pics with different bezels on it. The adaptor has been sanded and painted it black.

I'll get a pic up soon with an E-C adaptor and P60 type drop-ins.

Inside
002-10.jpg

E2DL Bezel
X200011.jpg

Pr-T Bezel
X200009.jpg

3" Turbohead with LED Tower Module
X200016.jpg

KL4 with 3 Seouls
007-5.jpg

Incandecent Bezel with MN02
X200007.jpg

E-C adaptor and 6PD Bezel with Malkoff M60
X200004.jpg

Last edited:

roguesw

Enlightened
WOW, that little adaptor really opened up the X-200. You just made a dreamlight of mine come true, using the x-200 side by side battery arrangement with the PR series head. i had always wanted a side by side battery arrangement body.
Keep up the good work.