How do I open up a second paypal account?

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
I have a Premier paypal account so I can receive credit paypal. Of course what happens is that every time I receive money, cash or credit paypal, I get dinged. How do I open a second paypal account so I can use it to receive just cash paypal. I know I have to use a different email address. I have looked at the paypal menu. Do I have to start from scratch and use a diffferent bank account? I will use it only to accept cash paypal, not send money.

Bill

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have two separate accounts using separate bank accounts, credit cards and email addys. Do it.

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have two as well. One personal, one premier. Two different email addresses, two different bank accounts, credit cards, etc.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes I think you, need different bank accounts also...Keep in mind that Paypal restricts the amount of money you can received to $500 on non-premier accounts.

Bullzeyebill

Flashaholic
Yes I think you, need different bank accounts also...Keep in mind that Paypal restricts the amount of money you can received to $500 on non-premier accounts.

You mean a total of $500.00, or one sale of $500.00? If first case then I will use my premier account for high end items, or multiple item sales, and use a personal account for small amount sales as long as I keep total below $500.00.

Bill

Latest posts